PDA

View Full Version : Concert Video's

line6bassman
04-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey Guys, Be on the look out here shortly, I have some Cool Concert Video's I'm selling soon. I'll give my Bass Family here first
shot at them, once I get it all together. Soon as I do I'll let you know. After that I'll be putting them on my eBay site for sale.
ALL FOR NOW!

GO LOW!!!!!!!! AND STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!!! ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Line6bassman

TLDTR
06-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Bring on the videos!
Ed.

line6bassman
07-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Due to being very busy with my plumbing company I have not had alot of time to get into the sales thing that I do under
Electmusic Sales, which I used to do all most everyday on eBay etc. I do still have the video's for sale. I'll see, when my wife gets
back from out of town in the middle of next week, if she can type the list of videos I have. What takes me 2 days to type with 1
finger, takes her 15 minutes to do. Once I do that, I'll give details on the DVD's.

Here is just a few I will be selling.

The Who, Ox's Tale-(J.Entwistle), The Story of J.E, Roger Waters, Allman Brothers, Doobie Brothers, Gov't Mule, Genesis,
and other Concerts of people and groups from the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's Sorry I don't remember the 90's or2000's!
If I was to start a band, it would be from 50's thru 80's music.

GO LOW!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!

LINE6BASSMAN

line6bassman
07-17-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm am trying to start selling some of these used concert videos I was saying I was going to sell. I thought since this is a bass site, someone might find this of interest? Please just leave reply or Email me, if you find it of interest are have any questions.
Just look at the front and back covers of photo's to see what this one is about. I will give price through Email and info on how to pay & recieve it. This is on a first come first service bases. One Note, It will be cheaper then you'll get it anywhere I can asure you of that! Well, let's start. Here's the condition of the item. 1st- This is a Dvd-Cd Set.
Case is in really good condition which you should see from picture.
The Dvd & Cd Look like they may never have been used.
Well, look at the pictures and let know if any of you have an interest in this Concert?

GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

line6bassman

Elmeaux
07-18-2010, 08:28 AM
How many vids do you have? Any Floyd or Zep?