PDA

View Full Version : Best most rockin CD in years...

FeltFedora
01-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I picked up the new CD by new group - Black Country Communion. I realize my taste in music is a bit geared to the 70 - 80's metal and harder side of rock. If your not into it hear me out.

Glenn Hughes (formerly of Deep Purple), Joe Bonamassa (Hes a monster guitar player), Jason Bonham (...yep BONHAM. ...his son.)

This is the best CD I have picked up in more than a decade. I have a massive collection of CD's!! Glen Hughes is getting older but his voice is incredible. Best vocal performance of any rock cd I have EVER heard.

Elmeaux
01-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look it up on Napster when my vision clears.

:(

We need an icon called "Sick as a dog."

jthomas353
01-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look it up on Napster when my vision clears.

:(

We need an icon called "Sick as a dog."

Elmeaux,

You need to take care of that. You're not sounding too good. Don't let it go too long without seeing a doctor.

John

Patrick
01-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Elmeaux,

You need to take care of that. You're not sounding too good. Don't let it go too long without seeing a doctor.

John

I thought the bad vision was caused by the amount of Alcohol consumed :D

Elmeaux
01-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Yes, well, you would think that, wouldn't you. :p

I am a teetotaler. No beer, no wine, no spirits. I kinda got tipsy one time as a kid on a relative's apple cider, but other than that, I am and always have been alcohol-free.

Sorry to disappoint you, P...I'm just bloody sick, is all. I feel like I have the mumps or something. My whole head is swollen. Everything hurts and I can barely open my eyes.

Say something kind at my funeral.