PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Pleasure - More Choices

Elmeaux
01-08-2011, 07:27 AM
The "What's Your Pleasure" poll has closed.

Since the poll was first posted, a few extra suggestions came in, and I promised to run a supplemental poll to include those options.

This poll will be open for two weeks, after which we shall get busy providing more of the content members want to see.

Thanks for all the feedback. Thunder Row only succeeds when the members are happy!

All the results will be posted after this poll closes.

VOTE NOW!!

jthomas353
01-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Elmeaux,

Thanks for putting this together. Can you elaborate on what the Satisfaction Poll would entail?

Thanks,
John

Elmeaux
01-08-2011, 10:47 AM
Someone sent me an email asking if we could have a poll every once in awhile where members can rate how satisfied they are with the course and Thunder Row.

They asked for something like, "On a scale of one to five, how satisfied are you with..." and we would state something like..."Forum answers to my questions," or "Article layout" or whatever seemed the current theme of a certain time period.

They suggested it might be a good way to take the members' pulses on various aspects of their experiences here.

jthomas353
01-08-2011, 02:40 PM
They suggested it might be a good way to take the members' pulses on various aspects of their experiences here.

Great idea. It should help to keep things fresh and provide folks with what they really want.

I like the Slej playalong also. I think this was a great learning experience and fun and hope more folks get involved with it.

slejhamer
01-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Forum needs a better set of emoticons.

:p

Elmeaux
01-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Emoticons??? We have Ralph, the finest emoticon in the world.

Elmeaux
01-21-2011, 12:51 PM
The polls are about to close on the Thunder Row vox populi.

We're going to compile all the results and post the final word on what the Members want to see and hear.

We thank everybody who has cast a vote or tossed their opinions into the arena.

And if you haven't yet done so, you have until Saturday morning (22 January) to speak up. What do you want to see on Thunder Row? Be heard and help make the forum better!!