PDA

View Full Version : Just Feeling this out?? MUSIC PAD PRO??

line6bassman
02-01-2011, 10:08 AM
I have one of these that I'm thinking about selling because I really don't have the time to mess with it but sure would love to! Don't really know what I would be asking for it but was just wondering if anyone on here would be slightly interested in it?

http://corporate.freehandmusic.com/products-musicpadpro.php

line6bassman

PS.
Also for any body that is in a church band there is tons of church related sheet music I all ready put in it. And I also but would have to plug it back in and make sure of this, but I believe a have a few groups such as Lennard Skynard how ever you spell them, sheet music for all bass tabs etc.

Elmeaux
02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
That is soooo cool!!!

Were I rich....

Pointbass
02-01-2011, 12:56 PM
This is a very nice unit, I've used one of them several times. Very sturdy, reliable stuff. If I hadn't just moved everything onto an I-Pad I'd be looking hard at this .... :cool:

TobiasMan
02-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Line6bassman,

Any idea what you might be looking for - unit and downloaded music? I have no idea what the unit would be retail.

Could you check and see just what CC music you might have downloaded on it?
You can PM me if you want.

line6bassman
02-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Line6bassman,

Any idea what you might be looking for - unit and downloaded music? I have no idea what the unit would be retail.

Could you check and see just what CC music you might have downloaded on it?
You can PM me if you want.

That just reminded me, I have to look up the instruction on how to hook it back up to my computer.

I also have the stand and foot switch that turns the pages. Give me about a week to look over this thing again. I'm going to look for the instructions right now!!

line6bassman

TobiasMan
02-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Gotcha L6B!

line6bassman
02-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Don't know if you replied back to me, I have a notification but it is coming up as no threads.

line6bassman

TobiasMan
02-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Did you send me an eMail/PM? Didn't see one.

I was just waiting for you to check out what you had and some idea of price.

line6bassman
02-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes, I did it is showing it as sent.

TobiasMan
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
L6B,
Found it! I had PM notifications turned off so I didn't see them unless I went to my inbox. :(

Fixed now. PM sent.