PDA

View Full Version : Low Notes For Nashville

Lane on Bass
05-11-2010, 10:57 AM
If you didn't see my blog post, please check out

Low Notes For Nashville - http://www.LowNotesForNashville.org

A bunch of us from around the world are chipping in what we can to help. I hope you will, too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvMaj9LMe8

Elmeaux
05-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm in.

I have friends in Sevierville, but I think they've been spared in their neck of the woods.

Peace to Nashville.

Lane on Bass
05-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Victor Wooten committed last night. Other top players on board include our very own Professor Roy, Jeff Berlin, Stuart Hamm, Nathan East, John Montagna, Polo Jones, Brian Bromberg, Adam Nitti... so many more. It's been just great.

Also, in case you didn't notice this: We're working on producing a benefit concert with a lot of these players. The Learning Dock, publishers of Teach Me Bass Guitar, and also this forum, have agreed to provide a full HD multi-camera crew to tape the concert for a DVD of the event.

Woo. Hoo! The way this is going, it may well be the coolest Bass DVD of all time.

line6bassman
05-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Victor Wooten committed last night. Other top players on board include our very own Professor Roy, Jeff Berlin, Stuart Hamm, Nathan East, John Montagna, Polo Jones, Brian Bromberg, Adam Nitti... so many more. It's been just great.

Also, in case you didn't notice this: We're working on producing a benefit concert with a lot of these players. The Learning Dock, publishers of Teach Me Bass Guitar, and also this forum, have agreed to provide a full HD multi-camera crew to tape the concert for a DVD of the event.

Woo. Hoo! The way this is going, it may well be the coolest Bass DVD of all time.

Woo!! Hoo!! is RIGHT, you know me, I'm a CONCERT DVD FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LOW!!!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. KEEP US POSTED, MIGHT LIKE TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!
line6bassman:cool:

SilverFlame46
05-14-2010, 07:07 AM
Lane, you can count me in, I just completed my donation. Its not much but I hope it will help!