PDA

View Full Version : my agenda for the day

Russell K Shores
02-16-2011, 12:55 PM
the life of any working player. the day starts at 5:30 get the kids ready and off to school .after that come home and practice for two hours that right the P word and than grab the blackberry and return and send emails and text always on the look out for that new gig or session work . ok now its off to the gym life on the road is tuff so you need to take care of your body. ok now we start to work on music for the show you will be playing tonight every band is different and they want you to nail the tunes . now its back to the blackberry need to return email and text ,if they took the time to send i take the time to return . ok now its gear check time we can't have any break downs on stage . i have great gear and i make a point of doing my best to take care of it . well we still got more to cover and we get to that in the next up . see you on the road , got to change strings now .

SilverFlame46
02-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Hey Russell, when do you find time to sleep???

Greg Jewell
02-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Russell:
Success is all about practice and preperation...something you have dialed-in quite nicely.

Elmeaux
02-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Changing strings??

We're all string fanatics, Russell. What are you using right now?

Russell K Shores
02-17-2011, 12:02 PM
hi , thanks for asking i am a big fan of MTD stainless steel custom medium roundwound .

Russell K Shores
02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
hope this stuff gets you talking and yes gets you to practice . part 2 coming sat . ok now off to the gym .