PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to introduce myself

Homey
03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi my name is Homer and I am a pastor at a small church in Valley, Al. I am trying to learn the bass to get a praise and worship band togather for the church. I have tried other programs but they are so hard to understand, so I hope this will be the one to make things clearer

Elmeaux
03-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome, Homer. TMBG will take you where you need to be. Study hard and practice, practice, practice! :cool:

line6bassman
03-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi my name is Homer and I am a pastor at a small church in Valley, Al. I am trying to learn the bass to get a praise and worship band togather for the church. I have tried other programs but they are so hard to understand, so I hope this will be the one to make things clearer

Hey, Pastor!! Welcome to TR!! It is always nice to see another one of my brother or sisters from the part of or going to be part of a Praise & Worship team!! There are a few here on TR!! I've been a bass player on one since the 80's!! Any help you may need I'm here!! Again, welcome to TR!! Great bunch of people here!!

line6bassman

Bassix
03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Homey,

TMBG will help you reach your goals. Practicing and understanding/mastering your current lesson before moving on to the next are the keys to getting the most out of TMBG, imho. One of the great things about TMBG is that the lessons are self-paced, so you can take as much time as you need to "get it". Good luck on your bass journey.

jthomas353
03-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Hello Homey,

Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG. You made a wise choice. My aspiration is also to play in my church band some day. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

John

SilverFlame46
03-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Pastor!! We are honored to have you as part of our family. Roy is a great teacher and you WILL learn what you want to know. You set the level. Good Luck with your lessons and have FUN!!!

TLDTR
03-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Hi, Homey - Good to have to you with us. Pretty soon your 'joyful noise' will start sounding more like MUSIC!
All the best,
Ed. (Editor)