PDA

View Full Version : Yow!!!

Elmeaux
03-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Bob Babbitt's in the band on American Idol tonight. On the bassssssssssssssssss...

line6bassman
03-23-2011, 07:46 PM
OH! Yea!! That Casey's Crazy Yea!!

line6bassman

Elmeaux
03-23-2011, 07:54 PM
It's Motown night. How can anybody go wrong?

SilverFlame46
03-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Great all around show tonight!!!

line6bassman
03-24-2011, 08:10 PM
DID YOU SEE THAT SAVE??!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINE6BASSMAN wHAT!!!!!!!

Elmeaux
03-24-2011, 09:09 PM
I think Casey's off his game because of his health problems, but I don't think it was enough to be at the bottom of the voting pool.

I wish him all the best and I hope he wins, but I'd also be okay if he went home - if his health is going to suffer because of the pressures of performing, then he has to consider that. If he won, would he be able to live up to all the demands?

line6bassman
03-24-2011, 09:25 PM
He needs to put the bass back in his hands!! What I can see is that he can match the best that can sing and play at the same time. When he does, his singing and playing are effortless!! Without a doubt!!

line6bassman

SilverFlame46
03-25-2011, 06:39 AM
He needs to put the bass back in his hands!! What I can see is that he can match the best that can sing and play at the same time. When he does, his singing and playing are effortless!! Without a doubt!!

line6bassman

I agree 100%. And if he doesn't, he should go home. I hope he got the message loud and clear!!!

Bassic Bill
03-25-2011, 08:15 AM
I totally agree that he is too good to go and that he needs to use his "bass advantage" at every opportunity but as my wife pointed out last night, he just isn't cute enough to get the votes from the 12 year old girls. This competition is about popularity as much as it is about talent (not supposed to be, but there it is). Many less talented singers have been kept on the show for a lot longer because the girls liked their looks.

But then again, this year the talent is far better than any of the previous seasons and (imo) Casey is a MUCH more talented performer than a bunch of the current gang. Hopefully, with the judges having averted a near-disaster, voters will also get the wake-up call.

And, like so many other Idol "non-winners", my suspicion is that Casey has already been earmarked by 1 or more producers for a great career regardless of how the votes go in the next few weeks.

But then, I'm just a guy with an opinion. :p