PDA

View Full Version : "New Posts" link not working

slejhamer
05-21-2010, 06:15 AM
The "new posts" link does not seem to be working for me; when I click it, I see only the "Bass Legends Corner" thread from 5/17- which is a bad link! - but other posts have been made since then and are not showing.

Anyone else having the same problem?

SilverFlame46
05-21-2010, 07:02 AM

slejhamer
05-22-2010, 06:17 AM
Working now for me too, but the "Bass Legends Corner" from 5/17 still at the top of the list, and clicking it gives this error message:

"Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

JeffB
05-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Working now for me too, but the "Bass Legends Corner" from 5/17 still at the top of the list, and clicking it gives this error message:

"Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I get the same thing, also the 'new posts' link is hit or miss for me, sometimes its shows nothing new but I can see there is something new, mostly my own ambling on here.

slejhamer
05-23-2010, 05:57 AM
I get the same thing, also the 'new posts' link is hit or miss for me, sometimes its hows nothing new but I can see there is something new

Agreed, it's hit or miss, and not working again.

Also I hit "reply" in this thread and that didn't work, but "reply with quote" worked just fine.

Forum software seems to have a few gremlins ... :eek:

TLDTR
05-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the comments. I'll have our software folks check out the problem(s) right away!

Editor

slejhamer
05-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks TLDTR. Seems good today. Forum seems really speedy, too. :cool:

TLDTR
05-26-2010, 02:18 PM
We endeavor to give satisfaction...

jthomas353
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Agreed, it's hit or miss, and not working again.

Also I hit "reply" in this thread and that didn't work, but "reply with quote" worked just fine.

Forum software seems to have a few gremlins ... :eek:

I have the same issue. The "Reply" button does not work but the "Reply with Quote" works fine. If I right click on "Reply" and open in a new tab, I get the "Reply with Quote" window. Very interesting.

John

TLDTR
08-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Gremlin noted. Will address.

Thanks!
Ed.