PDA

View Full Version : new guy

DONNIE B
03-25-2011, 10:38 PM
iam new to row .iam also new to the bass.but i hope to learn from all of u fine people.i am 54 years old ,i love allkinds of music .mostly now ilisen to clasic rock and light jazz.myfavorite bass players are paul mccartny donald duc dunn john paul jones victor wooten fle and others . wellnow we know i cant spell lets have some fun

Elmeaux
03-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Howdy, Donnie. Did you buy the course yet or are you just another one of our friends who LOVES the bass? ;)

DONNIE B
03-25-2011, 11:02 PM
i have not yet but i intend to check it out but ilove bass .just now getting around to llearningto play that is one reason iam checking out this spot looking for help

SilverFlame46
03-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row, Donnie. You can't go wrong with TMBG, purchase it. You will not be sorry!!!

DONNIE B
03-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row, Donnie. You can't go wrong with TMBG, purchase it. You will not be sorry!!!

thank u hope to have fun here souhds lide a good punch of people

ggaroutte
03-26-2011, 12:30 PM
iam new to row .iam also new to the bass.but i hope to learn from all of u fine people.i am 54 years old ,i love allkinds of music .mostly now ilisen to clasic rock and light jazz.myfavorite bass players are paul mccartny donald duc dunn john paul jones victor wooten fle and others . wellnow we know i cant spell lets have some fun

Glad to make your aquaintance Donnie B. I hope you become a member, it's definitely worth it, and you will learn the bass.

Bassic Bill
03-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey Donnie. Welcome! I am 61 years old and just beginning to learn Bass. This site is great for help and support and the course is terrific!

Enjoy the journey!

jim anderson
03-26-2011, 03:46 PM
welcome!Thought i was old starting at 47 (years young).I love to see older people doing new things.I'm going slow and having a great time.Good Luck Donnie

jthomas353
03-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi Donnie,

Welcome. I turned 54 last year just after I started bass as well. It has been a fun journey. I'm having a blast!!! Get the course. You won't find anything better out there to learn bass with. Money well spent.

DONNIE B
03-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey Donnie. Welcome! I am 61 years old and just beginning to learn Bass. This site is great for help and support and the course is terrific!

Enjoy the journey!

thank u iam 54 itellpeople who ask why now i say it is my seesond mid life crisis.but haveing fun thanks

DONNIE B
03-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Hi Donnie,

Welcome. I turned 54 last year just after I started bass as well. It has been a fun journey. I'm having a blast!!! Get the course. You won't find anything better out there to learn bass with. Money well spent.

ya i will but i will more than likely have to waight till may i have stage 4 reani cell cancer so things are tight .my wife said i should have the money saved by then .so i will stay on the net learning what i can till . then

DONNIE B
03-26-2011, 04:39 PM
welcome!Thought i was old starting at 47 (years young).I love to see older people doing new things.I'm going slow and having a great time.Good Luck Donnie

cool 47 is not old glad to meet u

Ctbass&birdsong
03-27-2011, 02:28 PM
i have not yet but i intend to check it out but ilove bass .just now getting around to llearningto play that is one reason iam checking out this spot looking for help
welcome...enjoy your bass !!!!

Greg Jewell
03-27-2011, 05:05 PM
DONNIE B:

Welcome fellow smooth and melodic jazz lover...you'll be playing along with the best of 'em in no time.

DONNIE B
03-27-2011, 06:53 PM
DONNIE B:

Welcome fellow smooth and melodic jazz lover...you'll be playing along with the best of 'em in no time.

thank u i hope so so far every one hear has been helpful .yhank you again

DONNIE B
03-27-2011, 06:55 PM
welcome...enjoy your bass !!!!

thank you veary much

Bassix
03-28-2011, 12:06 PM
ya i will but i will more than likely have to waight till may i have stage 4 reani cell cancer so things are tight .my wife said i should have the money saved by then .so i will stay on the net learning what i can till . then

Welcome to Thunder Row, Donnie B!!

Good luck to you on your bass journey and best wishes for good health. I'll be praying for you, bro!

derecola
03-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the show...

DONNIE B
03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the show...

thank you very much.glad to be here

DONNIE B
03-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome to Thunder Row, Donnie B!!

Good luck to you on your bass journey and best wishes for good health. I'll be praying for you, bro!

thank you very much working on learning fret board. thank you for the prayres. take all we can get and will do the same. thanks again donnie b