PDA

View Full Version : were from

DONNIE B
03-26-2011, 08:02 PM
just wondering any one from around ocala fl dont know any one around here that plays bass.

line6bassman
03-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Not me I'm from 2 close to New Orleans.

line6bassman

Elmeaux
03-26-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm a member of the Canadian Contingent...

Bassic Bill
03-27-2011, 08:59 AM
I am in Grande Prairie, AB but JUST this week bought a retirement "Villa" in Inverness FL...very close to Ocala....I haven't actually seen the place yet...wife did the shopping. Two weeks and we go there for the closing.

DONNIE B
03-27-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm a member of the Canadian Contingent...

where in the grate white north ? ilived in the falls ny side for about 11.yrs.love the people .hate the winter . used to go to c.n.e. every year lots of fun good food.

DONNIE B
03-27-2011, 01:03 PM
I am in Grande Prairie, AB but JUST this week bought a retirement "Villa" in Inverness FL...very close to Ocala....I haven't actually seen the place yet...wife did the shopping. Two weeks and we go there for the closing.

welcome bill nice little town i think u will like it . again welcome

DONNIE B
03-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Not me I'm from 2 close to New Orleans.

line6bassman

lot of realy good jams came out of new orileans

Elmeaux
03-27-2011, 01:20 PM
where in the grate white north ? ilived in the falls ny side for about 11.yrs.love the people .hate the winter . used to go to c.n.e. every year lots of fun good food.

Right in the belly button. The geographical centre of North America...er...otherwise known to the locals as Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Red River Valley...

Come and sit by my side, if you love meeeee. Do not hasten to bid me adieuuuuuuuu. Just remember the Red River valleeeeeeey. And the sweetheart who loves you so truuuuuuue.

Ctbass&birdsong
03-27-2011, 02:32 PM
in lawrenceville, ga.....just NE of atlanta!!!

Bassic Bill
03-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Elmeaux lives where it's so flat she can watch her dog run away for a good week, mid-Canada...the bread basket. I, on the other hand, can only watch my dog run away for a couple of hours on a clear day.

Elmeaux
03-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Elmeaux lives where it's so flat she can watch her dog run away for a good week, mid-Canada...the bread basket. I, on the other hand, can only watch my dog run away for a couple of hours on a clear day.

Why are all these dogs running away?? Is it our playing?