PDA

View Full Version : Line6bassman Intro

line6bassman
05-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Hello, Bass Brothers & Sisters if we have any Sister Bass players in here? Finally getting around to this intro.
Been around this site for a while and the older site, I guess you should know what type of Bass I play mostly by my user name.
I've been playing bass since the early or middle 80's and have been playing guitar since the late 60's. How good am I at bass is
that I could always do better if you know what I mean? I've done a few gig's here and there, but mostly now I'm the full time bass player in my church, in Lacombe La. across the lake from New Orleans. I also own a plumbing company also, so practice
is some what limited. I can tell you this, I love bass to the max!! Although I'm not in the TMBG course as of yet, I do have instruction from Roy. One more thing hopefully before I get out of here which was really Cool, and an exciting time in my life of bass. I got a chance to meet Roy personally and get some bass instruction and some bass material that He uses in the college
He teaches in when I went to a National Guitar Workshop in New Orleans. Also we had two things in common, 1st. He plays bass,
and second his Dad owned a Plumbing Supply store years ago, so we had that in common also. We also got to play at the House Of Blues in New Orleans at that time which I still have pictures of this which I may put up on the site at a later time.
Well, thanks for reading my ramblings if you made it this far down and as I always seem to be saying here.

GO LOW!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

line6bassman

line6bassman
05-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Here is a picture of the old timer old guy me that I was talking about, and a picture of Roy in Action.
Hey!! Roy!! I hope it was alright to put you up here? Exciting time!! it was!!

line6bassman:)

Elmeaux
05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Good pix! House of Blues. Wowee.

SilverFlame46
05-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Great Intro line6bassman! The pictures are great as I have been to NO three or four times and I LOVE the place. Nice to meet you!

thunderman
05-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the Row, line6. (Does that have something to do with plumbing, or six string bass?:cool:)

line6bassman
05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Check this out!!

http://line6.com/variaxbass/movies.html

I own the Black One.

SilverFlame46
05-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Very nice!

Ralph
05-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Makes me wish I had fingers (or hands, arms, legs, and a torso, for that matter!):cool:

Ralph

Those of you who aren't TMBG members will just have to wonder who the heck this Ralph is, and what he's talking about.
Sorry!
Editor