PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everone

Madrigon
04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I am new to bass. I play a little giutar so a friend at church who is the drummer for the group ask me if I would consider learning the bass. I guess it was ment to be cause I found an Ibanez jumpstart bass kit for a good price and also Roys course. After a couple of days going thru the first leason and starting the second I think the bass is going to be my primary instrement from now on.

Rich W.

Elmeaux
04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome, Rich. Your feeling about the bass is a common thread here.

"As soon as I picked it up..."

Good luck with your lessons. Feel free to join in the forum!!

line6bassman
04-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I am new to bass. I play a little giutar so a friend at church who is the drummer for the group ask me if I would consider learning the bass. I guess it was ment to be cause I found an Ibanez jumpstart bass kit for a good price and also Roys course. After a couple of days going thru the first leason and starting the second I think the bass is going to be my primary instrement from now on.

Rich W.

Welcome Madrigon!! To TR!! And again it is always nice to see one of my church bass players or wanting to be church bass player coming aboard!! Been one since the 80's!!
Welcome again!!
line6bassman

SilverFlame46
04-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Rich. It is great to have you on board as part of out family!!!

FeltFedora
04-01-2011, 07:42 PM
welcome :)