PDA

View Full Version : Red American Standard Jazz

line6bassman
04-10-2011, 08:34 PM
I will be putting this bass up for sale shortly here on TR. I thought I would put it up here first before I need to put it on my eBay page if I have to. So I'm give first shot to TR people. A friend of mine who is studying to be a professional photographer is supposedly coming over tomorrow night to take pictures of the bass so when that happens I will put them up and give all the final details then. Here's what I'm thinking so far.

This same exact bass no difference what so ever with case same deal, (exactly)
sold for $900 buy it now no bidding on eBay plus $50.00 shipping.

What I'm going to do is I'm going to see first if anyone wants to make me any reasonable offers and you can send me your offers for this bass through private message through Thunderrow to me and we'll see where we go from there.
So until I can get the rest of the pictures done here is a real quick taken picture of the bass in case.

As I said above, once I have the rest of the pictures up, I will fill in the final details about the bass etc.

Thanks!!

line6bassman

Doing a test picture
Here's one more.715724723725726713

Elmeaux
04-10-2011, 08:39 PM
She's a beaut. Love the colour.

I'm sure you'll send her to a good home. Some deserving soul.

Fenders earn that.

line6bassman
04-12-2011, 08:32 PM
How does my test picture look??

line6bassman

I think it looks kinda good!! Now to convert some others soon as I get chance again. Also this free resizing program is called FREE PICTURE RESIZE STARTER. Seems to be pretty easy!!

line6bassman

Elmeaux
04-12-2011, 10:13 PM
It looks good. It's a close up photo of the control pots. Is that what it's supposed to be?

FeltFedora
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
...hehe. Your photog friend has some nice glass. That thing will fly out of eBay with pics like that.

line6bassman
04-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Next picture is up above post from here I think I got this and will put some up all at one time.

line6bassman

line6bassman
04-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Trying to find time to go through 75 pictures we took of this bass, and make my choices of picks to put up. But there coming soon as I can decide which ones.

line6bassman

line6bassman
08-22-2012, 02:13 PM
I will be putting this bass up for sale shortly here on TR. I thought I would put it up here first before I need to put it on my eBay page if I have to. So I'm give first shot to TR people. A friend of mine who is studying to be a professional photographer is supposedly coming over tomorrow night to take pictures of the bass so when that happens I will put them up and give all the final details then. Here's what I'm thinking so far.

This same exact bass no difference what so ever with case same deal, (exactly)
sold for $900 buy it now no bidding on eBay plus $50.00 shipping.

What I'm going to do is I'm going to see first if anyone wants to make me any reasonable offers and you can send me your offers for this bass through private message through Thunderrow to me and we'll see where we go from there.
So until I can get the rest of the pictures done here is a real quick taken picture of the bass in case.

As I said above, once I have the rest of the pictures up, I will fill in the final details about the bass etc.

Thanks!!

line6bassman

Doing a test picture
Here's one more.715724723725726713

BACK UP FOR SALE $650.00 PLUS SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION YOU CAN EMAIL ME HERE ON TR. YOU CAN ALSO SEE OTHER PICTURES ON CRAIGSLIST AT THIS LINK HERE. http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msg/3222597130.html

Line6bassman

line6bassman
09-19-2012, 11:34 AM
I miss my babyyyyyyyyyyyyy alreadyyyyyyyy Just sold my Jazz to a good home. I think? Sorry Donnie, Just had to do
it. That's what happens when you need the money. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........;):D:)
One still neat thing about it tho is I did some comparisons between the Jazz and my Line6 bass set on the Jazz
setting and it is frightening cool good how I could tell no differences in the two basses on the Line6 bass you could
hear the wood if you know what I mean of the Jazz in the Line 6 bass unreal!!!! Time to go cry and be happy at the same
time, how ever you do that?

Good By friend???!!!

Line6bassman

DONNIE B
09-19-2012, 11:57 AM
that is cool i know all about needing money a man dose what he has to do to take care of business. that is just the way it is . at one time i had a really nice gun collation. all gone but a few .when the wolf is at the door and hungry you have too feed him. and always take care of family and self first. that is what make a good man and you are a good man and a good friend.donnie

line6bassman
09-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey!! Man!! We have something else now in common besides bass, I also used to have a lot of guns!! Big ones as a matter of fact, the bigger the better!!! I used to love the pain of a good hand or shoulder kick!!! And I also Graduated from a Gunsmith school and
also owned a Gun Shop years ago called BEARING ARMS GUN SHOP!! If I can find one of my cards that I know I have around here
I'll put a picture up of it later. I'm starting to feel a little bit better about selling Jazz, Thanks!!

What does this have to do about bass? NOTHING, but it will put you so low to the ground I Know!!! I ain't messing with it!!!!

Was that you Donnie!!!!!!!!!!!

Line6bassman

http://youtu.be/9lzri8dn7p0