PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Howdy, Hey!

Chris Howard
04-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey, Just got the TMBG in...so far its preety cool. I haven't been playing long (bout 8 mos) I tried learning when I was younger but got distracted with girls and sports. Come form a long line of musicians and out of all of them I was the only one who didn't play atleast one instrument. (for that matter my son is learning the french horn and guitar) :)
Well after my grandpa died I decided to pick it up in a remberance sort of thing. I enjoy playing it alot. I am hoping the tutorial will get me out of the style I'm playing now. (Bass alternate) if you want to call it that. From what I've seen so far I think it is one of the best investments I have made for my learning. Thanks

Elmeaux
04-13-2011, 02:24 AM
Welcome, n541379. Great username. :p

Good luck with your lessons!!! Get your five mandatory posts in and get busy voting in our online game, Skin DEEP (in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum).

SilverFlame46
04-13-2011, 06:51 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, n541379. Glad to have you as part of our family!!!

Bassic Bill
04-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Welcome to here! Enjoy the journey, keep your powder dry!

Bassix
04-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row, n541379!

Most of us on here haven't been playing that long so you're among kindred spirits! TMBG is definitely a great investment and you will learn and have fun at the same time. Best wishes!

DONNIE B
04-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Hey, Just got the TMBG in...so far its preety cool. I haven't been playing long (bout 8 mos) I tried learning when I was younger but got distracted with girls and sports. Come form a long line of musicians and out of all of them I was the only one who didn't play atleast one instrument. (for that matter my son is learning the french horn and guitar) :)
Well after my grandpa died I decided to pick it up in a remberance sort of thing. I enjoy playing it alot. I am hoping the tutorial will get me out of the style I'm playing now. (Bass alternate) if you want to call it that. From what I've seen so far I think it is one of the best investments I have made for my learning. Thanks

welcom every one i have met here have been realy helpful and cool welcom and have fun

Grady
04-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome, Bass will provide years of enjoyment and friendship.