PDA

View Full Version : Hi Yall from Nashville

coachkip
05-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi

Most everyone has called me Coach Kip since college. I have been looking for a great way to learn an instrument and I think that Teach Me Bass Guitar is it. I really don't have any musical talent other than just liking music, so I am going to give it a try.

I actually like the product so much that they have hired me to do social networking with them, so here I am. I am not an administrator but I am here to make sure that you have be best enjoyment and help promote you through the site. So anyone who has a band, a gig, or simply just wants more let me know and I will make it happen.

As far as the bass goes I am just a newbie but you will see me learn the instrument just like the rest of you.

Until we meet again, take care

Bryan "Coach Kip" Kipke

JeffB
05-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Nice to meet you coach!

stantonl
05-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Welcome Coach! Glad to have you with us.

SilverFlame46
05-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey CoachKip, welcome to The Row and TMBG! Since you offered to help make anything happen, I may need some help promoting Ralph's Fan Club. Of course as a TMBG Student you know who Ralph is and I just accepted the Honorary Chairman's position. So if you have any thoughts on how we should get Ralph's Fan Club rolling just let me know. This is going to be FUN!!!:D

Oh by the way, watch out for JeffB as his loyalty is with Ashley and not Ralph!:(

JeffB
05-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Your just jealous I have my priorities right!

Im really a harmless individual :cool:

line6bassman
05-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi

Most everyone has called me Coach Kip since college. I have been looking for a great way to learn an instrument and I think that Teach Me Bass Guitar is it. I really don't have any musical talent other than just liking music, so I am going to give it a try.

I actually like the product so much that they have hired me to do social networking with them, so here I am. I am not an administrator but I am here to make sure that you have be best enjoyment and help promote you through the site. So anyone who has a band, a gig, or simply just wants more let me know and I will make it happen.

As far as the bass goes I am just a newbie but you will see me learn the instrument just like the rest of you.

Until we meet again, take care

Bryan "Coach Kip" Kipke

Welcome from me too!! It's nice inside here!! and as I keep saying,

GO LOW!!!!!!!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

line6bassman

coachkip
05-29-2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you to all. Looks like a great bunch, I don't know if I have ever had this many replies from a introduction post before. I look forward to getting to know all you better.

And in case you all were wondering it is not an easy decision for me. Ashley is of course great to look at and is awesome to have on the video, but I do love cute little quirky moon faces so Ralph cannot be ignored. Let me get a few lessons in and I will decide.