PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the UK

ShenXin
04-23-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi i'm fairly new to bass, although i have brought several books and have learnt a bit from them i was excited to find TMBG on the internet. Now I've received it I can finally start learning to play bass properly. Decided to learn after an accident last year, the bass is just one of those things I've always wanted to do.

I was brought a Cort Artisan C4h in pearl White, which looks absolutely gorgeous and sounds amazing and i can't wait to start playing it as it is meant to sound :). Im currently working through lesson 1 and can't wait to progress

SilverFlame46
04-23-2011, 05:48 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, ShenXin. Glad to have you aboard and good luck with your lessons!!!

barricwiley
04-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the Row!!!
Picture!!!

ShenXin
04-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks. Still waiting for my account to be verified then I can be more involved on ThunderRow

Elmeaux
04-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Your account is good to go. Just get the posts going and show us the pix!! :cool:

And welcome aboard. You'll love the lessons very much!!!

Grady
04-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Welcome and gongratulations on TMBG, Roy and the crew are awsome.

ShenXin
04-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Your account is good to go. Just get the posts going and show us the pix!! :cool:

And welcome aboard. You'll love the lessons very much!!!

Thanks Elmeaux, I will do

Chris Howard
04-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Good luck and welcome ! Can't wait to see the pics!

DONNIE B
04-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi i'm fairly new to bass, although i have brought several books and have learnt a bit from them i was excited to find TMBG on the internet. Now I've received it I can finally start learning to play bass properly. Decided to learn after an accident last year, the bass is just one of those things I've always wanted to do.

I was brought a Cort Artisan C4h in pearl White, which looks absolutely gorgeous and sounds amazing and i can't wait to start playing it as it is meant to sound :). Im currently working through lesson 1 and can't wait to progress

welcome to the row the people here are grate. you will love tmbg.well like i said welcome and have fun

ShenXin
04-23-2011, 11:25 AM
I've added a couple of pics of my bass.

Thanks all for the welcome

Elmeaux
04-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I've added a couple of pics of my bass.

Thanks all for the welcome

And don't forget to vote in our weekly game "Skin DEEP," where we put two basses head to head and let the Members vote on which is more beautiful. (appearances ONLY - not on how they sound, where they're made, etc)

The winner goes on to compete against a new competitor the following week.

The voting box is at the top of the game's page, the basses are displayed further down, and the new contests start every Monday.

Here's the current game that's on.

http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread.php?2079-Skin-DEEP-II-Round-Ten

ShenXin
04-24-2011, 05:51 AM
And don't forget to vote in our weekly game "Skin DEEP," where we put two basses head to head and let the Members vote on which is more beautiful. (appearances ONLY - not on how they sound, where they're made, etc)

The winner goes on to compete against a new competitor the following week.

The voting box is at the top of the game's page, the basses are displayed further down, and the new contests start every Monday.

Here's the current game that's on.

http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread.php?2079-Skin-DEEP-II-Round-Ten

Thanks for telling me about that Elmeaux, I will have a look. There's so much to do on here, such a shame to miss something