PDA

View Full Version : Be Always Ready!!

line6bassman
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
:( Well it's time to get back to my 9string guitar yes 9string that's what I play, but this is not about guitar but due to a DEATH
of a friend of mine in my church, I was asked to lead the Wake-Funeral service on Guitar and play and sing some songs this Thursday. I have not played guitar in a while, but once you know it you know it. Got to go practice some of that soon.
Well enough of the sad stuff.

AND STILL, GO LOW!!!!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

line6bassman:(

slejhamer
06-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Sad reason, but good for you for playing.

9 string guitar - like a 12 but missing three courses? Or something else?

line6bassman
06-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Sad reason, but good for you for playing.

9 string guitar - like a 12 but missing three courses? Or something else?

It's a 9 String Alvarez, What's is nice about it is, it sounds both like a 6 & 12 at one time, and you can pick your distinctive
sound bass note runs while sounding like a 12 string guitar. I got this guitar somewhere I believe in the 1970's for around
$200 and now or getting to be a collectibles, My Model now sometimes sells for between $1800-$2000 on ebay if you can
find it. I'll never sell mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDTR
06-02-2010, 03:13 AM
It's a blessing to be able to commemorate ALL of life's rites of passage with music. I'm sure you're friend would have loved to hear you play. Well done.

SilverFlame46
06-02-2010, 06:29 AM
There is nothing like a good friend, and thank you line6bassman for remembering your friend in such a way as this during what must be a very sad time for you.

line6bassman
06-02-2010, 08:12 PM
There is nothing like a good friend, and thank you line6bassman for remembering your friend in such a way as this during what must be a very sad time for you.

Well I got a chance to practice for tomorrows service, I remembered all my Chords but it has been so long since I strummed
a guitar I almost forgot how to do it, but as they say practice make's perfect and I'm ready to do this thing.
Thanks to all for the replys!! And I'll say it AGAIN!!!!!!

GO LOW!!!!!STAY HIGH!!!!!!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!!!!!

line6bassman

Oh, and a PS, Service is later than I though it was but still hoping to make the Chat in time.

SilverFlame46
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
You'll do just fine. All of us on Thunder Row will be with you in our thoughts!

TLDTR
06-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Our thoughts will be with you today.
God bless,
Editor