PDA

View Full Version : Account issues

bronsonelliott
05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I have tried to click on a few profiles, including my own, and I keep receiving the same error message

bronsonelliott, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Is there a problem with my account especially since I can't view my own profile? I'm clicking the "My Profile" link at the top of the page.

Thanks

--
Bronson

Elmeaux
05-02-2011, 10:44 PM
There's kind of a back door to get to your profile. Instead of clicking MY PROFILE, click on SETTINGS and go down the list of things on the left side to edit your profile.

As far as seeing other people's...I'm not sure how it works for Members who do not have full member status (TMBG owners).

Maybe Ed or Patrick could weigh in.

bronsonelliott
05-03-2011, 05:40 AM
There's kind of a back door to get to your profile. Instead of clicking MY PROFILE, click on SETTINGS and go down the list of things on the left side to edit your profile.

As far as seeing other people's...I'm not sure how it works for Members who do not have full member status (TMBG owners).

You're right, could be because I don't have my TMBG membership yet. I just checked shipping status and it's en route. Should be here tomorrow. :cool:

Elmeaux
05-03-2011, 08:31 AM
When you get it, enter the package code into your profile so we can update your membership.

Patrick
05-03-2011, 08:43 AM

The "My Profile" at the top of the page should work, when you click it you should see the profile that other people will see, there you can select "forum actions" and then "Edit Profile" but the method through "Settings" also works.

bronsonelliott
05-04-2011, 06:51 PM
I just received my DVDs!! I just entered my TMBG Owners code in my profile. I also sent Patrick and PM as stated in the sticky note in this forum to get my account upgraded to access the Members Only goodies!

Thanks!

--
Bronson

Elmeaux
05-04-2011, 07:07 PM
I just received my DVDs!! I just entered my TMBG Owners code in my profile. I also sent Patrick and PM as stated in the sticky note in this forum to get my account upgraded to access the Members Only goodies!

Thanks!

--
Bronson

I set you up. You're good to go now. The forum is your oyster. Enjoy the lessons!!!

bronsonelliott
05-04-2011, 07:10 PM
I set you up. You're good to go now. The forum is your oyster. Enjoy the lessons!!!

GROOOOOVY!! Thank you!