PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Vegas

Bruce Alan
05-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Hello. Just received my copy of TMBG and got into the forum. Been playing for thirty years this summer and finally decided to expand my knowledge and skills on the bass beyond where I am.

Looking forward to all the knowledge shared around here.

Bruce

Elmeaux
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Welcome, Bruce!! Glad to have you with us. Good luck with your lessons.

We'll be needing pix of your gear as soon as you have enough posts to qualify you to upload them. Gear is good.

barricwiley
05-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome Bruce to Thunder Row.
I hope you find all the good things you are looking for in TMBG.
Richard

DONNIE B
05-29-2011, 05:57 PM
hello Bruce welcome to the row .looking foward to hearing from you on the forum :cool: i am shore you will find the people here .very helpful .and friendly .so have fun . hope to see you around.

Bruce Alan
05-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much for the welcome, everyone! So far, some good reading in these forums.

SilverFlame46
05-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Bruce. Glade to have you as part of our family!!!

Elmeaux
05-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Thank you so much for the welcome, everyone! So far, some good reading in these forums.

We're pretty bass-obsessed here.

We also have the OFF TOPIC section where we yammer on about not-bass things...such as hockey, family, hockey, church, hockey, Ralph, stuff going on in our lives, and hockey.

Also in the OFF TOPIC section, we play a game every Monday called Skin DEEP, where you vote for the best looking bass - it's all about outer beauty. Feel free to play along. It starts every Monday sometime between about 9am and zero-noon-hundred hours, depending on when I gather up a purty new competitor.

Bruce Alan
05-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry, not talking about any darn hockey right now. I am still in mourning since round two of the playoffs. :D Daggone Canucks.

Elmeaux
05-29-2011, 07:49 PM
LMAO...DONNIE B and FeltFedora have just found a friend...

Cdeyong
05-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm very new to the bass. I've played guitar for many years and drums for several years, but a newbie on the bass. Really looking forward to diving into the TMBG lessons.

Bassix
05-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome, Bruce and Cdeyong.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the TMBG course and Thunder Row. Glad to have you with us!

Elmeaux
05-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm very new to the bass. I've played guitar for many years and drums for several years, but a newbie on the bass. Really looking forward to diving into the TMBG lessons.

Welcome, welcome!! Jump in and enjoy yourself here at Thunder Row!!

SilverFlame46
05-30-2011, 06:28 AM

Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Cdeyong. Happy to have you as part of our family. Good luck with your lessons!!!

TLDTR
05-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Always great to have experienced musicians on the Row. We look forward to following your progress with TMBG!
Welcome!
Ed. (Editor)

Greg Jewell
05-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Bruce:

Welcome to TR...and please bring your years of experience to these pages from time to time.

Greg

Bruce Alan
05-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Thank you so much again for the welcome. I tell you what, lesson one is gone through and it's pretty difficult to break this many years of one bad habit (left thumb behind first finger, not the second finger).

DONNIE B
06-04-2011, 02:06 PM

welcome to the row .glade to have yiu here .have fun

DONNIE B
06-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry, not talking about any darn hockey right now. I am still in mourning since round two of the playoffs. :D Daggone Canucks.
welcome bruse alan .don,t give up on hokey .yet first you must check out the bass, on great white north. then make up your mind. and again welcome and have fun.
:cool: