PDA

View Full Version : Win This Bass

Elmeaux
06-20-2011, 10:38 PM

Want a shot at winning this gorgeous 60th Anniversary Fender Telecaster P-Bass?

Enter here!

http://www.bassplayer.com/article/131557

:cool:

slejhamer
06-21-2011, 04:46 AM
I've just put in the winning entry, I'm sure.

Thanks for the link, Elmeaux!

:cool:

Bassic Bill
06-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry about the hex, slej, but that bass is MINE!

slejhamer
06-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Hey Bill, did you see this BIZARRE requrement at the end of the eligibility paragraph? What the heck is that about?

3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.

Seriously, it's in there! I was going to make up a joke about Candians being ineligible, but then I saw that! :confused:

Elmeaux
06-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey Bill, did you see this BIZARRE requrement at the end of the eligibility paragraph? What the heck is that about?

3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.

Seriously, it's in there! I was going to make up a joke about Candians being ineligible, but then I saw that! :confused:

They always have that in contests in this country. I've done them and they are stupidly easy. 4 + 8 - 6 x 3 / 9. That kind of thing.

http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/caskillquestion.htm

TobiasMan
06-22-2011, 11:30 AM
I think it could be related to a Canadian law regarding lotteries and other forms of "give-aways". ??

Bassic Bill
06-22-2011, 11:46 PM
7! (i really hate math...I hope I don't screw it up)

Elmeaux
06-23-2011, 12:38 AM
7! (i really hate math...I hope I don't screw it up)

LOL...did you have to take off your shoes to count?

If so, you must have webbed feet.

:p

DONNIE B
06-25-2011, 01:00 PM
i will post pics for every one to see. i,ll be up front smilin man.

Bassic Bill
06-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Donnie, I don't think I know you well enough to let you pose with my bass. Maybe one day!

Elmeaux
11-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Did anybody win the P Bass? I think the draw's been done.