PDA

View Full Version : happy 4th

DONNIE B
07-02-2011, 06:48 PM
i would like to take a moment to wish all of my friends a very happly4th of July.and my friends in Canada a happy Dominion day. have a great time have fun and be careful. pleas take a moment to say a prayer for our men and women in harms way

Ditto
07-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!

Elmeaux
07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Happy 4th of July, everybody!!

Anybody have any special plans? BBQ? Family? Fireworks?

TobiasMan
07-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Have a happy and safe 4th of July, ya "southerners" ;)

:D

line6bassman
07-02-2011, 09:57 PM

Just happy to be off of work!!! Happy 4th!!!

Line6bassman

Bassic Bill
07-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Spending the holiday weekend in Edmonton...not a rest but a break from the grind.

Bassic Bill
07-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Happy 4th to all of my American friends and my American (the foreign import) wife!

DONNIE B
07-03-2011, 01:16 PM

Going to bbq but i will not be doing the cookin .i will miss my smoker. But son in law will be on grill this time .I will be in the pool with the GRAND CHILDREN.dont know how relaxing? But fun with the kids. just hot dogs and hamburgers,tater slsde 4th of July food. then fire works .every one have fun and BE CAREFUL.

Ditto
07-03-2011, 11:54 PM
THis is my 3rd year in my new house so I will again be hosting the party here. I was going to have a live band with some friends of mine playing but the drummer's mom got ill and has to move out here to Sacramento and he had to go get her. so I have the band minus the drummer here, and we are all in the pool :D

Food freinds and family can't get any better!

Take care all

God Bless America!

DONNIE B
07-04-2011, 12:28 AM
this is my 3rd year in my new house so i will again be hosting the party here. I was going to have a live band with some friends of mine playing but the drummer's mom got ill and has to move out here to sacramento and he had to go get her. So i have the band minus the drummer here, and we are all in the pool :d

food freinds and family can't get any better!

Take care all

god bless america!

sounds like much fun have a safe and fun 4th

SilverFlame46
07-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Happy 4th of July everyone. Have a safe day and remember our military people who are serving in various parts of the world away from their families this day to keep the USA a FREE and GREAT country. Thank You to all our veterans who have made it possible for us to celebrate the 4th of July as our Independence Day!!!

line6bassman
07-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Happy 4th and to whatever holiday you celebrate today are through out the year!!
Line6bassman loves all his bass friends here!! Thanks for putting up with me HE!!HE!!
And if your wife or husband are girl or boy friend need some love today send it from me!

Line6bassman

TobiasMan
07-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Spending the holiday weekend in Edmonton...not a rest but a break from the grind.

So, didn't see ya around.

What brought you down "south"?

Greg Jewell
07-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Laying low on the 4th. Too insane at the beach and traffic's a nightmare just about everywhere. Fireworks are legal in the city and it's been Blam...BOOM...Fizz...Pop all day. Pork roast in the slow cooker, though.