PDA

View Full Version : Choosing the Best Custom Bass

coachkip
06-23-2010, 06:44 AM
Hi all,

One of the great things about my job is I get to break the laptop out at a nice coffee shop listen to some good music and surf the web. Well I found a great 6 part article written by our friend Lane On Bass and I wanted to make you all aware of it. Then low and behold I found it right here on our site. There is a lot more here than I thought.

If you are interested in learning how to purchase the right custom bass for you just go over to this link: In Search of the Perfect Custom Bass Part 1 (http://bit.ly/aJMWSG). It is a very long article so I would recommend that you take it part by part.

The only reason I forward this to you is this site is great at reading and responding, and since this is such a great article and has no responses I thought you may not have seen it.

Back to my coffee and computer. Enjoy the day.

Elmeaux
06-23-2010, 08:09 AM
It wouldn't let me place a comment at the end of the article. I was trying to find out if there were any pix of these special babies to be found...

Neeraj
12-26-2010, 02:50 PM
After I got my first custom Carvin, I know I found the brand for me. I am very satisfied, also with the price their offer for their choices, many of the custom brands are so expensive I can barely afford to visit their websites :)

bkmaxey
03-16-2011, 05:18 PM
I love my LB75. I got it used, but it makes me GAS for my own custom. I am thinking one of the hot new SB5000's or wait to see how the Brian Bromberg Carvin they are working on turns out.