PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Oregon

toysldr1
07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello. My name is Shawn, I live in Dallas, Oregon, and I have recently discovered a renewed interest in a long lost love for bass playing. I am learning on the go as I play on the church worship team (where I also pastor) and work through the TMBG course. During the school year I also work with special needs students, though my bass skills have yet to transfer to that area. I have a lovely wife, 3 daughters 7-15, a cat 2 guinea pigs and a hamster living with me as well. Thanks!

Elmeaux
07-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Welcome, Shawn! Glad to have you aboard.

stantonl
07-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the Row. Lot's of great folks on here.

DONNIE B
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
welcome Shawn There are a bunch of really nice people here at the row.every one is willing to give help ,all you have to do is ask. there are also good blogs. the forum is fun and a lot of help.just remember to have fun.:)

Bruce Alan
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM
Welcome aboard, Shawn,. and welcome back to the bass!

SilverFlame46
07-15-2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Shawn. Glad to have you as part of our family. Good luck with your lessons!!!

barricwiley
07-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Welcome Shawn.

line6bassman
07-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Hello. My name is Shawn, I live in Dallas, Oregon, and I have recently discovered a renewed interest in a long lost love for bass playing. I am learning on the go as I play on the church worship team (where I also pastor) and work through the TMBG course. During the school year I also work with special needs students, though my bass skills have yet to transfer to that area. I have a lovely wife, 3 daughters 7-15, a cat 2 guinea pigs and a hamster living with me as well. Thanks!

Welcome Pastor!! Some of my best friends are Pastors!! Like my Pastor!! Again to you
and all my fellow church bass playing TR folk, Welcome to TR!! Need anything you can email me here at TR.

Line6bassman