PDA

View Full Version : may be one of theses

DONNIE B
08-08-2011, 06:21 PM
line6bassman here are some songs for you.iam so happy i could cry. by Beast of Bourbon 2 iam so happy i could cry Charles Brown. 3 Iam so happy i could just cry myself to sleep or the Routs we wander the Falcon. IAM so happy i could cry sylvia syms. hope one is it for you .

line6bassman
08-08-2011, 06:59 PM
line6bassman here are some songs for you.iam so happy i could cry. by Beast of Bourbon 2 iam so happy i could cry Charles Brown. 3 Iam so happy i could just cry myself to sleep or the Routs we wander the Falcon. IAM so happy i could cry sylvia syms. hope one is it for you .

Thanks! I'll check them out. Hey do me a favor Donnie, put the I'm so happy songs in the http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread.php?2580-Bass-Poster-Givaway!!!-Find-That-Tune!!&goto=newpost That's the Bass Poster giveaway thread, I may miss it in the off topic section, thanks, we'll see. I've been looking ing all the songs of the 60's 70's and nothing yet, still can't believe how hard this song is to find, I will check them now.

Line6bassman

DONNIE B
08-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks! I'll check them out. Hey do me a favor Donnie, put the I'm so happy songs in the http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread.php?2580-Bass-Poster-Givaway!!!-Find-That-Tune!!&goto=newpost That's the Bass Poster giveaway thread, I may miss it in the off topic section, thanks, we'll see. I've been looking ing all the songs of the 60's 70's and nothing yet, still can't believe how hard this song is to find, I will check them now.

Line6bassman

i will put them there from now on .i here what you are saying. pretty good with my music but this one has me stumped. will keep looking.

line6bassman
08-08-2011, 07:31 PM
i will put them there from now on .i here what you are saying. pretty good with my music but this one has me stumped. will keep looking.

I think when I get sick enough I will sing it and play it on my guitar the chorus that I remember and put it up on here and someone may recognize what I talkin about.

Line6bassman