PDA

View Full Version : Go bills,

DONNIE B
08-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I got to know are we ready for some FOOTBALL. Just around the corner. and for all of my friends .in the great white north. i also like Canadian foot ball . just no way to watch down here.:cool:

Elmeaux
08-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Never really got into football, but I have been known to stay on a game if I'm flipping channels. I don't think it's the sport so much...maybe just the tight pants.

:D

Bassix
08-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Miami Dolphins for me. We'll probably stink again this year but that'll make it so much sweeter when we WIN IT ALL (circa 2021)! ;)

Bruce Alan
08-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Silver and Black for me.

DONNIE B
08-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Never really got into football, but I have been known to stay on a game if I'm flipping channels. I don't think it's the sport so much...maybe just the tight pants.

:D

what ever gets you watching the game is cool, i just pretty mush like all sports.the whole family loves sports . but every one likes different teams. kind of crazy. during football season. got to love it :cool:

DONNIE B
08-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Miami Dolphins for me. We'll probably stink again this year but that'll make it so much sweeter when we WIN IT ALL (circa 2021)! ;)

i grew up watching the Dolphins. but i lived in BUFFALO for 11yrs went to bills games all the time. sat in Ritch stadium. in so many games in the snow rain freezing rain just to watch them lose. so when they finely started to win i was hooked Bills fan ever since. guess i should be a bucks fan. born in STPETERSBURG about 25miles from TAMPA 0h well

DONNIE B
08-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Silver and Black for me.

yea my wife is a big raiders fan. one son big tampa fan other son pittsburg fan daughter big cowboys fan. me bills. lots of fun here on sundays love every minute of it. time for chile or if lucky deer chile. or a big rost. life is good:cool:

line6bassman
08-10-2011, 07:44 PM

How do you think they are going to do with Bush since he has now left from down here by me from the saints and what's the word on him down there by you?

Line6bassman

line6bassman
08-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Silver and Black for me.

Used to really love the Raiders back in the days of Stabler and all them guys, but Al Davis he's got to GO.

Line6bassman

line6bassman
08-10-2011, 08:08 PM
I got to know are we ready for some FOOTBALL. Just around the corner. and for all of my friends .in the great white north. i also like Canadian foot ball . just no way to watch down here.:cool:

Not as ready as I thought I would be but I'm ready. Was getting kind of used to the lockout.

My team is the Colts, I've been a Colts fan since the 1958 Championship game. Johnny Unitas!!! Has nothing to do with Manning are my connection with New Orleans. And I don't like the Saints all though I love their way of doing things, and they may be your
next Superbowl Champs again.
A little fact about me, on the Indy Colts site I am the creator and moderator for the group called COLT FANS OF THE UNITAS DAYS. Everything Johnny Unitas!! This may let you into it but I'm not sure if it will are not for anyone interest in checking it out.

http://direct.colts.com/group/coltfansoftheunitasdays

Line6bassman

Ditto
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
We dodged a bullet with the lock out.

I am ready.

I am a COWBOYS fan true blue!

It was hard growing up in 49er and Raider country being a Cowboys fan, but like Donnie, made for some interesting weekends. Especially when the Cowboys and 40whiners were plying in the NFC Champianship games in the 90's.

I was hoping to go see a game as the boys are playing the whiners in September here in S.F. But the cheapest ticket is $185 each.... how in the hell does a family of 4 EVER get to go see a game. I will be sitting at home watching the game in my living room!

Bassix
08-11-2011, 10:04 AM
How do you think they are going to do with Bush since he has now left from down here by me from the saints and what's the word on him down there by you?

Line6bassman

The reports on Bush so far indicate that he looks quick and explosive, so he'll definitely see a lot of action since our young QB appears to be incapable of accurately throwing the deep ball to the receivers. :(

Of course, the question is can Bush stay healthy - playing on grass for at least 8 games should help him stay off the IR list.

Bassix
08-11-2011, 10:11 AM
i grew up watching the Dolphins. but i lived in BUFFALO for 11yrs went to bills games all the time. sat in Ritch stadium. in so many games in the snow rain freezing rain just to watch them lose. so when they finely started to win i was hooked Bills fan ever since. guess i should be a bucks fan. born in STPETERSBURG about 25miles from TAMPA 0h well

The Bills have broken my heart several times over the years (Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Bruce Smith used to just kill the Phins!) and kept Dan Marino from being in many Super Bowls and I'm still resentful.:mad: I guess you can just call me "Bassix Bitterman"! ;)

line6bassman
08-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey Donnie you can have Bill Polan back if you want, he knows how to get to Superbowls but 1 for 6 S-U-C-K-S. AND IF THE BEARS WHEN THEY PLAYED THE COLTS IN THE SUPERBOWL WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER QUARTERBACK HE WOULD NOW BE
0 FOR 6 THAT'S 0 FOR 6 AND THAT S-U-C-K-S. I WOULD RATTER NOT EVEN GO TO THE
SUPERBOWL TO MUCH AGONY IN IT. Oh what have I started myself on here again???

Line6bassman

Ditto
08-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Especially in the 90's

They should of beat the GIANTS though, silly kickers.

Redskins was close also but the Cowboys were really tough what was it like 55-7 or something pretty bad.

But they went 4 years in a ROW and only one other team I think can say that....... Minnisota Vikings? and they lost 4 in a row also?

I was a Cowboys fan in the late 80's and the first year that Jimmy Johnson took over they went 1-15. But the 1 was the Redsking in RFK, so it was not all bad :)

We will see this year, I think Tampa is going to be tough.

DONNIE B
08-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Not as ready as I thought I would be but I'm ready. Was getting kind of used to the lockout.

My team is the Colts, I've been a Colts fan since the 1958 Championship game. Johnny Unitas!!! Has nothing to do with Manning are my connection with New Orleans. And I don't like the Saints all though I love their way of doing things, and they may be your
next Superbowl Champs again.
A little fact about me, on the Indy Colts site I am the creator and moderator for the group called COLT FANS OF THE UNITAS DAYS. Everything Johnny Unitas!! This may let you into it but I'm not sure if it will are not for anyone interest in checking it out.

http://direct.colts.com/group/coltfansoftheunitasdays

Line6bassman

i here what you are saying have always been an afc . fan i guess you know all about that . when i was a young boy i was colts fan. then they did the sneak out of town in the middle of the night move. and broke Americas hart. I think back in the day as they say Jonny Unitas was every young mans hero.i wish we could go back to that instead of superstars. oh well time marches on.back to the question at hand. i have not heard to much about BUSH. i guess we will here more before to long.he would be a big help if he stays healthy . but that is a long shot. not real sure whats up with his trade. but any way. i guess it still remains. to be seen what he does.we have a game on tv here tonight SD AND SEA. WE will get a look at them anyway.oh well i will go for now look forward to a good season. fun game;s hopefully. some fun bantering back and forth .

DONNIE B
08-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Especially in the 90's

They should of beat the GIANTS though, silly kickers.

Redskins was close also but the Cowboys were really tough what was it like 55-7 or something pretty bad.

But they went 4 years in a ROW and only one other team I think can say that....... Minnisota Vikings? and they lost 4 in a row also?

I was a Cowboys fan in the late 80's and the first year that Jimmy Johnson took over they went 1-15. But the 1 was the Redsking in RFK, so it was not all bad :)

We will see this year, I think Tampa is going to be tough.

YEA i here about it all the time .but like say i sat there in the snow .rain ; freezing rain. all those years and watch them lose. so when they did win it was grate. i guess i payed my dues..or i was crazy take your pick. when i was young i was a colts fan.then miami came into the nfl. so they were the home team. because fl only had one team back then. Then tampa showed up .and that was all they did for years. moved to BUFFALO and as they say the rest is history. it;s all good but i am ready for some foot ball.

DONNIE B
08-11-2011, 07:08 PM
The Bills have broken my heart several times over the years (Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Bruce Smith used to just kill the Phins!) and kept Dan Marino from being in many Super Bowls and I'm still resentful.:mad: I guess you can just call me "Bassix Bitterman"! ;)

no that is cool i know how you feel. when i first went to buffalo i was a fins fan .i was wondering if i was going to keep my life the first few years . but like i said after that long there be came a fan.i have been on the other end of that stick the fin beat up on the bills alot also. but it is all good . pluse i have a daughter still living in buffalo.

DONNIE B
08-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey Donnie you can have Bill Polan back if you want, he knows how to get to Superbowls but 1 for 6 S-U-C-K-S. AND IF THE BEARS WHEN THEY PLAYED THE COLTS IN THE SUPERBOWL WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER QUARTERBACK HE WOULD NOW BE
0 FOR 6 THAT'S 0 FOR 6 AND THAT S-U-C-K-S. I WOULD RATTER NOT EVEN GO TO THE
SUPERBOWL TO MUCH AGONY IN IT. Oh what have I started myself on here again???

Line6bassman

i here that but i would take Bill Polan over all the bone headed draft picks and trades over the past few years.marve mite be to old but there are a lot of good coach s out there .winters are hard to take some times but thats winter

DONNIE B
08-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Well i don;t know it Tampa looked that good or KC. looked that bad. Heard on the news that Miami won there game did not here a score .be glad when collage ball starts.

DONNIE B
08-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Ready for my Noles to rule the grid iron. GO NOLES

Ditto
08-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Well i don;t know it Tampa looked that good or KC. looked that bad. Heard on the news that Miami won there game did not here a score .be glad when collage ball starts.

TAMPA WAS THAT GOOD. It is going to be a tough run for the NFC South teams as TAMPA looks STRONG!

line6bassman
08-13-2011, 07:48 PM
TAMPA WAS THAT GOOD. It is going to be a tough run for the NFC South teams as TAMPA looks STRONG!

I hope your right and they kick some saint but but I doubt it.

Line6bassman

Ditto
08-13-2011, 10:35 PM

Line6bassman

Really?

I think they went 1 and 1 last year with the AIN'TS this year 2-0

DONNIE B
08-14-2011, 12:54 PM

They have been struggling to find the missing peace i f they fond what they need . you are right i will be a hard year for nfc south. if they keep every one healthy .

DONNIE B
08-14-2011, 12:56 PM

Line6bassman

hard to say saints didn;t show me a lot last year but they are still a very strong team,

Mutineer
08-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Man, no Saints love in this thread!

I'm new here (obviously) ... love the New Orleans Saints and my Alabama Crimson Tide! The Saints loss to Seattle in the playoffs last season was embarrassing! Still, I think we've got significant talent on both sides of the ball. Gotta keep those turnovers in check, and we could have another good season.

The Tide looks like they could have a special season, too. Only one week until we find out, eh??? :)

DONNIE B
09-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Man, no Saints love in this thread!

I'm new here (obviously) ... love the New Orleans Saints and my Alabama Crimson Tide! The Saints loss to Seattle in the playoffs last season was embarrassing! Still, I think we've got significant talent on both sides of the ball. Gotta keep those turnovers in check, and we could have another good season.

The Tide looks like they could have a special season, too. Only one week until we find out, eh??? :)

i think the saints will pick up there play you are right they do have the talent now lets see ir Brees can get them going in the right direction.