PDA

View Full Version : well raider fans

DONNIE B
09-14-2011, 07:21 PM
looks like the raiders .REALLY want to make a game of it this year. They tried last year but 8 and 8. just did not do it. but they look much better starting this year the still need to work on there penalty's but still looking better

Bruce Alan
09-18-2011, 03:28 AM
Oh, it was a beauty to watch. I did get a kick out of the commentators talking so much about what a disgrace to the game all the penalties were. Sounds like someone doesn't realize part of what made the Raiders so brutally good in the golden years. :) About time they got back that Raider swagger.

DONNIE B
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Oh, it was a beauty to watch. I did get a kick out of the commentators talking so much about what a disgrace to the game all the penalties were. Sounds like someone doesn't realize part of what made the Raiders so brutally good in the golden years. :) About time they got back that Raider swagger.

Well i agree that is what always made them the raiders they played with reckless abandon. that is what made them so much fun. AL DAVIS took all of the bad boys and the has been ;s and made great football teams.