PDA

View Full Version : who it be

DONNIE B
09-16-2011, 11:34 PM
I Think the game of the week may not Evan come out of the pros. BUT MAY BE FSU AT OK LOOKS TO BE AVERY GOOD GAME I HOPE FSU GETS IT DONE.Go NOLES

Bassix
09-17-2011, 12:19 PM
I grew up in Gator country, but I've always liked the Seminoles. Jimbo Fisher has put his stamp on the team and has done a better than expected job of filling Bobby Bowden's shoes. The 'Noles have Oklahoma at home in a nationally televised game in prime time...should be a good one!

DONNIE B
09-17-2011, 08:22 PM
I grew up in Gator country, but I've always liked the Seminoles. Jimbo Fisher has put his stamp on the team and has done a better than expected job of filling Bobby Bowden's shoes. The 'Noles have Oklahoma at home in a nationally televised game in prime time...should be a good one!

i hope they can pull it out . i was born in ST,PETE Been up here in Dunnellon. for about 17or 18 yrs. but i have been a FSU fan all my life. where did you live? near williston or the other way. i have hunted and fished all over up here since i was a kid. we go up a little east of lake city and go camping. well when i felt better.would like to go this year. we will see.well injoy the game. i will talk to you latter.

Bassix
09-17-2011, 10:41 PM
where did you live? near williston or the other way.

I lived in Jacksonville, FL. You know you're in Gator country when your city's 60,000 seat stadium is named the Gator Bowl Stadium (or at least it was when I lived there)! :D