PDA

View Full Version : Bass out the Bag!!

line6bassman
10-30-2011, 10:21 PM
My Disclaimer. Bass ( Cat ) out the bag!!

I'm real Excited about something I'm working on and I'm not going to sell you anything ( you cannot buy anything anyway) YET. And this will be the only time I ever tell you about it so I hope it's OK to do this here? But I'm so excited
about a dream of mine that is in the works I just wanted to tell my closest bass friends about it, And to me you guys and
gals who I spend most of my bass time with are my closest bass friends and I hope that's mutual? And where I want to
send you, you might just have some bass fun while you're there!! OK, here's what it's about and I hope I can say this in the shortest amount time without going into to much. And also to let you know that TMBG ( TEACH ME BASS GUITAR )
will becoming along for the ride!!

Ok, are you CRAZY about BASS? I know I've past that point I'm CRAZED!! About BASS!! This will be a place where you can buy some known basses and some not so known basses and like our bass challenges here some of these basses are
crazy looking you might say but very interesting to check out!! It will also have Guitars of the same for the guitarist and
will have lots of I hope music related items of the same which you might call CRAZED ITEMS!! And the normal stuff of course.

For now you can just go to the site and check it out and tell me what you guys and gals think out it. Remember this is not
a finished site it's still under construction and might take me about a month to complete all the details!!

Here's some helpful tips on how to navigate the site where you can go watch some bass related videos on the stages big screens and some bass related songs on the player in the middle of the stage. There's 9 songs just move the slider on the
right side of the player up or down press the song you want and then press play on the player that is it.

One important note!! Depending on your browser you might end up to the left when you get on the sight this is because
it is a full music dance stage. Soon as you get on the site look for the slider at the bottom of the page and slide it to the middle of the stage and then look on the right side of the screen for the slider and move it up or down till you see the name of the site BASS CRAZED in the middle bottom. Be sure to side up and around the stage so you can see everthing that's there. So remember this site is not finished it's just my thoughts at the moment so go have some bass fun and let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoy it for now, I'll be leaving it up for a couple of days like it is and then the real work begins!!

Here's the link
http://www.wix.com/jgkg20/basscrazed

Line6bassman

Elmeaux
10-30-2011, 11:52 PM
What a great look. Keep us posted on the progress. What else do you plan on adding?

SilverFlame46
10-31-2011, 06:29 AM
Great start, Line6bassman. When you have it finished I'll add a link on my website!!!

barricwiley
10-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Outstanding Sir !

Bassix
10-31-2011, 07:44 AM
Looking good, L6b!

On a side note, I made the mistake of clicking on the "Birdland" tab and now Jaco's walking bassline is stuck inside my head...again! ;)

nolasafari
10-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Great, just what I need another great place on the internet I won't be able to stay away from. Good Job.