PDA

View Full Version : I've been demoted

Rubbersoul
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Looks like I lost a bit of stuff in the last upgrade which has demoted me back to ( member ), can I just add random posts to this thread to get me back to being able to read the forums properly again ? :confused:

ArtLiestman
11-01-2011, 06:46 PM
So you were a Senior Member and now you're a Member. Sounds good to me. You got youth-enized.

Elmeaux
11-01-2011, 08:03 PM
I fixed it for ya, Rubbersoul. Lofty perches are once again within your grasp!

PS...anybody else finds themselves demoted or without privileges, let me know. I can re-promote you.

Rubbersoul
11-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Yeah Art wouldn't it be great to lose a few years, I turn 50 next year, a milestone I wasn't sure I'd make it to back in my younger days. Hey Elmeaux, you've got the power, nice one, thanks very much.:D

DONNIE B
11-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Thats cool as long as you keep the rubber sole you will always bounce back,especially with a Little help from your friends. very cool .loven life and bass . life is good

Rubbersoul
11-03-2011, 03:52 AM
That's the way Donnie, with a little help from your friends, am a big beatles fan,hence the name, can remember growing up in the sixties listening to them on the radio.

DONNIE B
11-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Yea me too i do not see how any one that says they love music .Could say they don;t like the fab four.They were so far ahead of every one in what they were doing.As far as music and making us think about what we were listening to to.and to question what we believe and what we could change. for the better. AND NOW THERE ARE TWO. there were many band s after the beatles, who did some of the same type of thing . BUT the BEATLES were the first.l LONG LIVE PAUL & RINGO.And may there music ring true FOREVER. PS RUBBER SOULwas one of the best sellers of all time.. its all good .love;n life& bass

Elmeaux
11-17-2011, 03:26 PM
George is my fave Beatle. Who's yours?

line6bassman
11-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Paul would be because of bass as a Beatles. But believe it are not after the Beatles and all the song from all of them this is my favorite and with meaning to the song!!

Line6bassman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuPfCD9kdk

Rubbersoul
11-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Can't say i have a favorite, they were all very talented people, before and after they were the fab four. I do feel George got the rough end of the pineapple as far as getting songs on albums when they were together, All Things Must Pass was a bit of a release there and what a classic, Johns best stuff after was when the influence of Yoko was not around, Walls and Bridges, Mind Games, Paul has had a constant stream right from the start, a very talented and committed musician, and Ringo, still doing his thing, clearly has the respect of his peers in the industry as is shown by all who play with his forever changing Allstar Band.

A favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmn4eMusZk

ArtLiestman
11-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Gotta go with John. I always thought that he was the most creative. George would come in second. Then either Ringo or Paul. Paul was/is too smooth for my taste.

DONNIE B
11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
i have to agree with art John was the best song writer .then George. THEN RINGO TEN PAUL. fell out of fever with Paul when he sold the rights to the Beatles music . i just thought it wrong good business move but still wrong .BUT thought he sold the band out years before that.That dose not mean that he is not a brilliant. song writer and musician. i don;t care for him but still love the music. and thats rock &roll it;s all good