PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder if you would like?

line6bassman
11-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Just a reminder if you would like to see a friend mine tomorrow nights the night, on THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO
MuteMath supposedly has one of the biggest hits in the country. Check them out if you get chance or mark your calender.

Line6bassman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrqZjGjqnrg&feature=related

slejhamer
11-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'm just getting familiar with this band, but so far so good. Their music is very complex, like modern prog. I like!

Elmeaux
11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I usually check out Jay, so I should be able to remember.

DONNIE B
11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
i too have ben checking them out. and theY remind me of some of the early 70s stuff. to me more on the lines of grand funk.or some mountain.a hard edge yet able to slow it down when they want to/ WHATi have heard so far i like. will try to keep an ear on them.

Stephen
11-04-2011, 01:46 PM
He sounds like Paul Rodgers (38 Special, currently in Queen) when he was in The Firm.

line6bassman
11-04-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm not exactly sure what I really think of them they some what appeal to my crazy side if you know what I mean? But I do know this,
I like them a lot better now then I did when they were known as Earthsuit before they change their name to Mutemath they were a rap rock group sorry I'm not into the rap thing although I also have a friend of mine who is a some what a big gospel rapper I still love him but just not his style but each to his own love. Hey you can check Marcus out here if you like that kind of thing?
http://www.shoutlife.com/profile_view.cfm?uid=22651

Here's Earthsuit before they became Mutemath I know we have some rappers around here.

Line6bassman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTvX2_t2QD4

PS. LOL!! Shouldn't I be getting some Affiliate money for this!!!???

DONNIE B
11-05-2011, 10:09 AM
iam with you i don;t care for the rap .that part of there music reminds me a little of a band called snow they do rap reggea. i still really like reggae. Also still like that raw hard driving rock . not so much the angry aspect. guess iam just getin old. LIFE IS GOOD.

line6bassman
11-05-2011, 05:09 PM
iam with you i don;t care for the rap .that part of there music reminds me a little of a band called snow they do rap reggea. i still really like reggae. Also still like that raw hard driving rock . not so much the angry aspect. guess iam just getin old. LIFE IS GOOD.

I hear ya, I have to give my friend Paul and the band mutemath a lot of credit on the way they put together videos tho, WOW!!
They know how to do that without a doubt.

Line6bassman

Elmeaux
11-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I saw them. Their bassman was playing a White Falcon.

::: drool :::

line6bassman
11-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I saw them. Their bassman was playing a White Falcon.

::: drool :::

O Yea!! I saw that!! Was with my nephew today who also is a young bass player who played with Muthmath a little and was asked to go on tour with them awhile back ago but was to young to go, of course there was some other reason he did not go but that's the past.
Just amazing how some of the youth of to day pick up music as fast as they do. Funny thing about him is, he's a great bass player but for a living while he plays bass and records he's a guitar teacher and not bass. But I guess when your dads a pro Jazz guitarist and grad
from music college I guess it helps. Love the white bass!! OK enough of my jabbering.

Line6bassman