PDA

View Full Version : Brand new

Alexer47
11-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I just bought TMBG as a way of learning the bass. I am a reformed trumpet player from my school days. Need to roll with the thunder. After many nights researching the right way to go about learning the bass (which is my birthday present to myself) the reviews for this program were overwhelmingly positive. I look forward to progressing towards my goal of becoming a member of the band.

SilverFlame46
11-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Michael. Glade to have you as part of our family. Good Luck with your lessons and have FUN!!!

DONNIE B
11-10-2011, 11:54 AM
welcome MICHALE. You picked the right place. that is if you like to have fun and learn bass. lol. the people here are first class all the way . every one helping each other . if some one dose not know they will point you in the right direction.the forum is fun and very helpful . as are the blogs.so again welcome glade to have you here.good luck and have fun.love;n life and bass. it;s all good:cool:

Elmeaux
11-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Welcome!

I like it. A "reformed" trumpet player. Like playing the trumpet is something from which a person must be weaned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<ahem>

Enjoy the lessons.

:p

ArtLiestman
11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome! Glad to hear that you saw the light. Leave the brass behind and come on down!

Stephen
11-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Welcome Michael. :cool:

Bassix
11-10-2011, 06:39 PM
My name is Michael and I just bought TMBG as a way of learning the bass. I am a reformed trumpet player from my school days. Need to roll with the thunder.

Glad you've seen the error of your ways, Michael! ;)

Welcome to the Row. I hope you really enjoy the course and learning about all things bass.

TroyJames
11-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Michael. Welcome to Thunder Row.

kd7eir
11-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Welcome Michael. Glad to see other new players here.