PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious?

line6bassman
11-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Just Curious? Anybody that is on TR now were you on the old Thunderrow web site? Was just wondering what happened
to the ones that were on the old site are am I the old Grandpa here? Just Curious? I was one of the first on the old site
so once again, Just Curious?

Line6bassman

SilverFlame46
11-18-2011, 06:46 AM
I've been here since April 2010!!!

slejhamer
11-18-2011, 08:32 AM
am I the old Grandpa here?

That may be the case regardless. ;)

ArtLiestman
11-18-2011, 10:45 AM
I must not have been on the "old" website. When did the change happen?

Elmeaux
11-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I've been here since April 2010!!!

Me, too! You and I joined at the same time, IIRC.

DONNIE B
11-18-2011, 03:00 PM
i have been here since mar/15 2011.time fly's when having fun. and i am still having a lot of fun.

TobiasMan
11-18-2011, 07:21 PM
May 20, 2010 for me.

Do you mean "old" as in membership, or "old" as in years? ;)

stantonl
11-18-2011, 07:58 PM
I was originally signed into the old site and waited with eager anticipation for the new site to arrive. If I recall the old site was pretty clunky and raw, but I was there!

Ditto
11-18-2011, 08:50 PM
I know I have been here for a few ...... old.....hummm????

line6bassman
11-18-2011, 08:53 PM
I was originally signed into the old site and waited with eager anticipation for the new site to arrive. If I recall the old site was pretty clunky and raw, but I was there!

Welcome old timer!! Yep the site was like some sort of work in progress, I used to write to David saying I can't see what I'm typing the colors were so bad I couldn't see anything. But I still thought it was great having a bass site from Roy!! Hear me here, I don't mean any
thing bad here when I say this and I understand the business part of TMBG and the this and that of the time involved with it. But it sure was nice back then when I first meet Roy when he taught me in New Orleans and he remembered me as Beatle bass Jim because that's what I used to play and I would actually be able to communicate with him before TMBG. One thing that really connect me with him was of course the Bass and that me being a plumber by trade and that his dad used to own a plumbing supply and the story he told me about carry all those heavy lengths of cast iron pipes loading up the delivery trucks etc. That was cool!! How the times change.

Line6bassman