PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

harryvee
12-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey, everyone. Looking forward to learning the bass. After about twenty years of playing the drums, and a few years of playing nothing, I decided to take up something that can play a tune. I am 62 years old:cool: and looking forward to retiring with a warm bass.

ArtLiestman
12-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Welcome, harryvee. This is a fun and friendly place that adds a lot to the excellent instruction that we get from Roy. There are quite a few of us older guys and I, for one, am also looking forward to retiring with a warm bass. Glad to have you with us!

SilverFlame46
12-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome, harryvee. Glade to have you with us!!!

thunderman
12-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey, harryvee, welcome to the Row! You're going to love it here and, while there are a lot of younger visitors, you'll find that the most "vocal" are chronologically experienced, shall we say. Good to have you with us! Spread the word!

REEDER
12-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome harryvee some one on here told me that learning the BASS will keep you young we will see

Elmeaux
12-28-2011, 10:32 PM
while there are a lot of younger visitors, you'll find that the most "vocal" are chronologically experienced, shall we say.

Especially Ralph...who's the oldest of us all.

Welcome, Harry. Good luck with your lessons! Join in on the forum. And don't forget to play Skin DEEP, our weekly bass face-off - found in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum.

http://www.thunderrow.com/showthread.php?3182-Skin-DEEP-Surrender!

DONNIE B
12-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Hello harryvee Welcome to the ROW. You have found the best and most fun place to learn the bass. All the people here are very helpful.Every one wants every one else to do well, You will find the forum very helpful the blogs are also helpful.SO jump right in and have fun. Its All Good.LIFE IS GOOD. LOVE ;N LIFE & BASS