PDA

View Full Version : Hello

lincolnbuck
01-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Just received TMBG saturday and finally had a chance to check it out today. Looks pretty good. I have been playing guitar for over twenty years and have bought some recording equipment recently. I bought a cheap bass to record with and found out that I enjoyed playing the bass very much. I was pleasantly surprised. I decided to do it right and learn the bass completely. I can't wait to get into the deep stuff and figure this out. I look forward to reading posts about the bass and TMBG. This sounds like a nice community here!

SilverFlame46
01-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, lincolnbuck. Glade you joined the group. You will find that the people on Thunder Row are very kind and helpful. Hope you enjoy your lessons and above all have FUN!!!

REEDER
01-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Welcome to the Row lincolnbuck I think you will like it here

ArtLiestman
01-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Welcome, lincolnbuck. Glad to have you with us.

Elmeaux
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
This sounds like a nice community here!

It is!! More so now that you're with us. Each new member adds another shining star to our bass universe!

Enjoy the lessons!

line6bassman
01-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Just received TMBG saturday and finally had a chance to check it out today. Looks pretty good. I have been playing guitar for over twenty years and have bought some recording equipment recently. I bought a cheap bass to record with and found out that I enjoyed playing the bass very much. I was pleasantly surprised. I decided to do it right and learn the bass completely. I can't wait to get into the deep stuff and figure this out. I look forward to reading posts about the bass and TMBG. This sounds like a nice community here!

Welcome to TR my new bass friend!! Since I'm into some of this recording stuff what recording equipment did you buy?? Not to long ago I bought a Zoom R24 pretty cool!! Just which life wasn't as hectic as it can be so I could use it to its full potential. That's the way it goes sometimes. Well enjoy TR!!

Line6bassman

http://www.samsontech.com/zoom/products/multi-track-recorders/r24/

DONNIE B
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM
welcome Lincolnbucl glade to have you here with us.you will enjoy yoo forum and the blogs . and all of the people here are the best. have fun.

Bruce Alan
01-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Hello and welcome aboard, lincolnbuck.

Ditto
01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the row.