PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Elmeaux
08-03-2010, 07:50 AM
I've kinda been out of the swing of things the last few days. My kitty cat's been sick. He might not make it through, and the thought of losing him is devastating me. :(

dreamer
08-03-2010, 01:44 PM
hello elmeaux,

my thoughts are with you at this time...i know what it is like losing a 'friend'...i had to leave my dog in australia...

attached are a few pics...

here's hoping for you...

regards,
dreamer

Elmeaux
08-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks. This is my boy. His name's William. He's holding steady. Today is a good day for him. (and me)

SilverFlame46
08-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Elmeaux, my thoughts are with you and William!!! Just wanted you to know.

TLDTR
08-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi, Elmeaux - Just wanted you to know that we at TR sympathize and empathize. It is our hope that William will recover his full health and vitality. If his time has come, however, we hope his passing will be gentle. Seems when such a time comes, we almost immediately cross paths with someone or something that needs the love and affection we've learned by caring for the one whose passing we mourn. That's the wonderful heritage of love, it's the one resource that grows as you give it.
We love you, Elmeaux!

Elmeaux
08-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi, Elmeaux - Just wanted you to know that we at TR sympathize and empathize. It is our hope that William will recover his full health and vitality. If his time has come, however, we hope his passing will be gentle. Seems when such a time comes, we almost immediately cross paths with someone or something that needs the love and affection we've learned by caring for the one whose passing we mourn. That's the wonderful heritage of love, it's the one resource that grows as you give it.
We love you, Elmeaux!

You people are amazing. It's support and friendship like this that help to keep me from disappearing into a hole of depression.

Wills is holding his own. I think his life is coming to an end (he's almost 14), but up until Monday, he hadn't eaten in almost a week and it looked as if he might starve to death. Come Monday, his appetite started to pick up a little, and he's taking food again. He's probably going to die soon anyway...but at least it will be of old age, and not starvation. I can't express how torturous it is to watch a loved one slowly wasting away right in front of your eyes. You feel so helpless.

The support of my new friends at TR is like a big hug just when I need it most.

I'm going to try and pick up my own spirits - sure feels nice to know I have you guys.

If I can make myself feel better, I'll be back to abusing Ralph in no time!

XO

JMilly
08-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Thats awesome ol' willy is eating again. The old coot might have one of those nine lives tucked away in his back pocket just yet!

Ralph
08-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Will's lucky to have you, Elmo.

Elmeaux
08-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Will's lucky to have you, Elmo.

It's "Elmeaux", Roundy...:p

A snuggling cat does wonders for the soul...