PDA

View Full Version : Noobie Alert - Help?

Oxen Cheeks
05-03-2012, 12:05 AM
When I select My Profile I get some message outlining that there could be a couple of reasons that I can access this information.

I received confirmation that my account is active, and purchased and updated my details with my TMBG Owners code, so I don't know what's going on.

Also, can you please let me know what content is TMBG owners only access?

Elmeaux
05-03-2012, 12:22 AM
When I select My Profile I get some message outlining that there could be a couple of reasons that I can access this information.

I received confirmation that my account is active, and purchased and updated my details with my TMBG Owners code, so I don't know what's going on.

Also, can you please let me know what content is TMBG owners only access?

Profiles are updated manually (because we care and give you personal service :D). I checked your TMBG code and updated your profile accordingly. You should now have access to the RESOURCES section, ASK ROY, and all other previously private sections.

To make changes to your profile, don't click MY PROFILE...click SETTINGS in the same upper right section. Once there, go down the left side column to see all the choices for how you want things to be.

Anything else we can do for y'all? Don't hesitate to ask!!

Oxen Cheeks
05-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks Elmeaux! Much appreciated.

DONNIE B
05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Oxen I read your profile. AND you will find all of that here. these are all top flight people that i have met here always willing to help all you have to do is ask . well have fun

Oxen Cheeks
05-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Oxen I read your profile. AND you will find all of that here. these are all top flight people that i have met here always willing to help all you have to do is ask . well have fun

I'm really stoked to find this community. A few of the forums I've checked out before have a lot of hot heads, all trying to out do each other. It's nice to know there are some level headed poeple out there that want get together to share the passion of playing, listening and talking about music and bass.

Thanks for taking the time post. Peace out! :)

SilverFlame46
05-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey Oxen, welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG. Glade to have you aboard. Enjoy your lessons and above all have FUN!!!

line6bassman
05-06-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm really stoked to find this community. A few of the forums I've checked out before have a lot of hot heads, all trying to out do each other. It's nice to know there are some level headed poeple out there that want get together to share the passion of playing, listening and talking about music and bass.

Thanks for taking the time post. Peace out! :)

I know what you mean on the hot head etc part. This is best place for one true family bass place!!

Line6bassman

Ditto
05-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the ROW

5Slinger
05-17-2012, 05:03 AM
Welcome Oxen!!

Oxen Cheeks
05-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to welcome me to TR. Much appreciated.

bassbelly
07-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi Oxen Cheeks. Why did you have to go and choose that handle? I live in Spain and every Carniceria (Meat Shop or Meat Counter) Has Ox Cheeks! Now I'm smiling when she drags me to the meat counter. Thank you! Is it a secret, or can you tell us what stimulated that handle to be chosen. Oh I gotta know!:)