PDA

View Full Version : Member Class and Meaning

Brian H
08-24-2010, 01:08 PM
I am new to Thunder Row forums but I have noticed while browsing there are different classes of membership. Mine, for example, is Junior Member. Then there is Member and Senior Member. What are the different classes and what is each class based on. Is there a difference in the ability to access parts of Thunder Row based on member rating? Is the Junior Rating the reason I can't access Roy's Forum even though I have entered my code from the inside cover of the lesson book? So many questions, can you tell I am a newbie? Brian

Elmeaux
08-24-2010, 01:31 PM
I am new to Thunder Row forums but I have noticed while browsing there are different classes of membership. Mine, for example, is Junior Member. Then there is Member and Senior Member. What are the different classes and what is each class based on. Is there a difference in the ability to access parts of Thunder Row based on member rating? Is the Junior Rating the reason I can't access Roy's Forum even though I have entered my code from the inside cover of the lesson book? So many questions, can you tell I am a newbie? Brian

Member class is simply a product of how often you contribute. As you add more and more content, you will advance from Junior Member to simply Member, and finally to Senior Member. So get busy a-postin!!

To access ASK ROY, just email Ed with your info. He'll hook you up.

Brian H
08-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Member class is simply a product of how often you contribute. As you add more and more content, you will advance from Junior Member to simply Member, and finally to Senior Member. So get busy a-postin!!

To access ASK ROY, just email Ed with your info. He'll hook you up.

Thanks Elmeaux, appreciate the help.

Elmeaux
08-24-2010, 01:44 PM
We love new members! :)

Why doncha tell us a bit about yourself? And we also love pictures of basses.

jthomas353
08-24-2010, 06:41 PM
We love new members! :)

Why doncha tell us a bit about yourself? And we also love pictures of basses.

Hi Elmeaux,

I've not seen any pictures on the site. Where might they be and how do we post pictures?

Thanks,
JOhn

Elmeaux
08-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi Elmeaux,

I've not seen any pictures on the site. Where might they be and how do we post pictures?

Go to the forum post section called INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Make some kind of post to tell us about yourself and your bass interests. In the area above the typing window are some icon options. Find the one for INSERT IMAGE and then upload your ax pictures from your computer. They will appear as inserts in your post.

PS...this is where a lot of members post the pictures of their basses, but you can find pix in all the posts if there is a paper clip symbol by the post. It means there will be image files.

TLDTR
08-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Just a slight modification to Elmeaux' always sage information/advice, certain areas of Thunder Row are accessible only to those who own TMBG. For example, only owners can chat with Roy in the chat room. However, we strive to make TR informative and useful at every level. As a TMBG owner, you should be able to access all of the Thunder Row departments. If you have problems, please write me directly at info@thelearningdock.com.
Thanks, and welcome!
Ed.

TLDTR
08-25-2010, 05:32 PM
This is the most wonderful song you've heard since lunch!

Elmeaux
08-25-2010, 05:47 PM

I think I'm gonna like this mp3 thing.

SilverFlame46
08-25-2010, 06:02 PM

Can we have more???

JeffB
08-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes more and since your in the giving mood how about an embedded player so we dont have to download unless we want them after listening to them? I think your forum software may do that.

line6bassman
08-25-2010, 07:33 PM
I can't get your mp3 to play.

line6bassman

TLDTR
08-25-2010, 11:52 PM
You're right, of course (customer's always are). So, I'll send Ralph rolling through the depths of the software to see if he can dredge up an embedded player...
Nothing's too good for you!
(Remember sleep? A thing of the past!)
Ed.

JeffB
08-26-2010, 12:16 AM
Plenty O time to sleep when your dead!

heh, it was just a thought. Figured you may see something while digging around the admin settings.

Thanks a million:eek: