PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Locate The .PDF Teach Me Bass Guitar Book

wynnsjammer
08-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Hello would someone be able to tell me where I can find the .PDF Teach Me Guitar Book. It's not on Disc 5/DVD 5. I can't seem to find it on the website either. I would appreciate someones help. Thankyou

Ralph
09-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi WJ -

No problem. Put disc 5 in your computer. It will boot up automatically. "X" out of the program, but DON't eject the disc. Now, if you're on a Mac, an icon of the DVD will appear on your desktop, for Windows you will find the DVD icon when you double click on My Computer. In either case, RIGHT CLICK on the icon and select "Open" from the flyout menu. Now a new window will open that shows two icons, one of which is the .pdf file of the book. Drag that to your desktop (or wherever else you may wish to store the file) and it will copy (this may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your processor. Be patient.) When it's finished copying, you can remove the DVD. Now double-click the new .pdf BOOK icon and there you go! The TMBG Book in all it's glory!
That'll do it. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
Ed.

SilverFlame46
09-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Talk about a life size photo, in ALL its glory!!!

Ralph
09-02-2010, 02:30 PM
It's nice to know there are such keen-eyed individuals amongst our readership!

(P.S. - Ed. is telling me to replace it with a smaller image. The man has NO artistic sense. That's like tellin' Leonardo to "wipe that crazy smile off the Moanin' Lisa!"
I'm just sayin'...
R