PDA

View Full Version : Desktop wallpapers ?

Patrick
09-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I was just thinking,
To stay in the "mood" of the "Chateau Groove" why no upload some images that can be used as desktop wallpaper on the computer (I play the lesson DVD's on my PC so having a nice clean shot of the interior or exterior of the chateau groove décor might be a nice addition).

SilverFlame46
09-03-2010, 06:20 AM
You could always use RALPH'S new pic!!!:rolleyes:

Patrick
09-03-2010, 07:52 AM
You could always use RALPH'S new pic!!!:rolleyes:

Yes, but I personally prefer the inside look of Chateu Groove.

NOT that I have anything against the moon, I almost constantly work night-shift at work so for these hours the Moon is all I've got ;);)

I could also ask for a Wallpaper with Ashley, but I think that would distract me too much from learning :p

Elmeaux
09-03-2010, 08:49 AM
I already have Ralph's new enormous avatar as my wallpaper. Try it in TILE mode....nine Ralphs across the screen at once.

TobiasMan
09-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Elmeaux,

That'd be waaaay too much Ralph!!!!!! ;)

SilverFlame46
09-03-2010, 01:31 PM
I already have Ralph's new enormous avatar as my wallpaper.

Are you getting a soft heart or are you starting to take a liking to good old Ralph?!!!;)

TLDTR
09-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Ralph just rolled by my office mumbling something about "there's no such thing as too much Ralph!" He seemed perturbed...
Ed?

TLDTR
09-03-2010, 03:17 PM
We'll be providing wallpaper shots very soon.
Ed.

Elmeaux
09-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Are you getting a soft heart or are you starting to take a liking to good old Ralph?!!!;)

Er...um...NO...of course not! Um...I just like having him in a place where I can keep my eye on him. Yeah! That's it. I'm keepin' my eye on him!

:o

Patrick
09-04-2010, 06:14 AM
We'll be providing wallpaper shots very soon.
Ed.

Thank you !

Now if you provide both a "normal" and "Widescreen" version I would be even happier :D :D

As for the location, I propose adding a "Downloads" section (TMBG Members only or not) where these added content can be found. You can then also add the lesson MP3's, PDF Book Updates, ... there as-well but then it should be made a "Members Only" section I guess.