PDA

View Full Version : Gig Video from January - Open Mic Night at Chaibo Cafe featuring the Brubaker Brute!

Nicki
02-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Thought I'd share a quick video the cafe owner took of us playing 2 weekends ago.

The Brubaker Brute is featured on this video...you can see how lovely she is!

The song is a cover of Bright Eyes "At the Bottom of Everything". Little blooper at the end, as hubby just keeps on a playin' after the song is over. :D

Hopefully this works...

http://youtu.be/8kEMkEjmySQ

Elmeaux
02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
That's great! Lol... the audience could use some schoolin' in manners. But I guess that's coffee shop playing for ya.

You did really well. The Brute looks slick, too!

Bassix
02-04-2013, 03:44 PM
The look at 3:05 - priceless! LOL!!

Way to go, Nicki! :cool:

TobiasMan
02-04-2013, 06:44 PM
That's makin' it real Nicki! Way to go. Typical coffee house crowd, only a few are even listening. Been there, done that.

Bass sounded great!

TroyJames
02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Like the bass! Good job Nikki, thanks. The video cut off about a minute in and said, "Video currently unavailable".

thunderman
02-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Great job, both of you. Wonderful to see the Brute in action! Wish I could have heard more of the song. I'm not familiar with it - at least I don't think I am, kinda hard to tell... Thanks, Nicki!

DONNIE B
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
that is really cool NICKI. way to go and that Brute is looking good.BRAVO

Nicki
04-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Just had to share a little laugh out loud moment at our set last weekend.

A new guy came in to last Friday's open mic night at Chaibo. He walked up to us, introduced himself and said, "hey, you guys are famous! I can't wait to hear you play!" He was, of course, referring to this video on the Chaibo website. I was both amused at the idea of being "famous" and flattered that he was excited to hear us play.

Elmeaux
04-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Bask in it. Aaaaahhhh.