PDA

View Full Version : Carvin MB110 Combo

5Slinger
04-06-2013, 05:53 PM
This is my beloved MB110. I have gone all Aguilar so this guy is getting now love. But you can change that $250 Shipped Conus. I will get some pictures up later tonight or tomorrow but it has been babied, works perfectly and has not cosmetic ills. Here is some date from the Carvin website:

Carvin's BX Series Micro Bass Amps offer a big sound in a small package! Perfect for small clubs, dorms, apartments, or as a recording amp run directly into the board. The heart of the BX Micro Series is the amplifier itself, modeled on the popular BX250, in a small package with convienent top-mounted controls. Even though it's small in stature, the BX Micro Series is loaded with features normally reserved for larger combos, including direct out, phones/tuner jack, built-in compressor, ground lift and parametic EQ. The BX Micro Series is offered in 4 configurations plus micro stack combos, perfect for any playing situation. The BX Micro Series is made in the USA, and is the result of over 65 years of engineering and design excellence.