PDA

View Full Version : What Does This Have To Do With Bass????????????

line6bassman
10-05-2010, 10:41 PM
This song has always freaked me out!!!!!!!!! Or is that, Triped me out??!!! But what a Prophetic song written in the 60's for today!! I'm also looking for the bass part to this song?? Check it out!! It still always seems to blow my mind, It puts me in a dazing, like in the only song I ever listen to and focus in the words???? Check it out!!! 10,9,8,7,6

line6bassman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLTb4P1HD8&feature=related

jthomas353
10-05-2010, 11:01 PM
line6bassman

Wow!!! That really brought back some memories. It's been ages since I've heard that song. You're right about being a prophetic song for today.

Whoever put together the video did an amazing job. Was throughly engrossed by the video and song.

Thanks,
John

Greg Jewell
10-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Line6bassman:

Thanks for the flash-back. Powerful video, too. Think I'll go put on some Zeppelin...Doors maybe, and get small.

Greg

SilverFlame46
10-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Haven't listened to that song for years, what a flash-back to my younger years. Thanks for bringing back the memories!!!:cool:

Elmeaux
10-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I have that record as an old 45. Scratchy and well played.

Sorta like Ralph...

TobiasMan
10-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Long time since I'd heard that one.

A bit prophetic indeed.

Ditto
10-06-2010, 09:35 PM
He is selling some Guitar made easy program on the radio, so I hear a bit of that song every day.

Move up a couple decades :)

I love the 80's !

line6bassman
10-06-2010, 10:48 PM
He is selling some Guitar made easy program on the radio, so I hear a bit of that song every day.

Move up a couple decades :)

I love the 80's !

I was brought up in the late 50's, 60's, 70's, and am trying to start up a band doing these years songs, and also Gospel, The
80's is where i stop except for jazz and blues up to taday, also will be trying to do, Journey, Foreigner and the likes.

Here is a video some may not agree on, but we can agree on disagreeing on that's ok!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akoukq5DvAE&feature=related

Ditto
10-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Us that every generation believes it is the LAST GENERATION! My wife's 80's band name :)

But really, if you are a believer than you have nothing to worry about as you will be gone with the Rapture and not live through the Tribulation.

But that is way to heavy of a subject for here. Lets talk Bass.

What is your set list going to look like?

I love a lot of 70's songs