PDA

View Full Version : Some maintenance.

Patrick
10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
With the forums working now I think it's a good idea to do some maintenance, and Since Elmeaux is busy with the chats (so I'm told) David from TLD asked me to assist with the spam cleaning.

Anyway since I have some Admin rights now I can delete the empty threads that were made during or just before the forums got borked so if you know a thread that's empty let me know and I'll delete it so the forums don't get cluttered with these useless post.

Just give a reply here or send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Patrick

Patrick
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Just a quick update

All empty threads made during the forum problems should be deleted now (unless I missed some of them).

Patrick

Greg Jewell
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Patrick:

Thank you for the trouble-shooting. Great to have everything operational...

Patrick
10-21-2010, 12:39 PM
n/p

But to be honest I didn't do all that much (troubleshooting that is) I just deleted all threads with zero replies and no content.

I don't mind having a messy desk but I do like a clean forum ;)

Well, it's time to do some bass practice and then off to work.

Elmeaux
10-21-2010, 07:31 PM
:mad: Tsk.

:::hands on hips:::

Way to beak off about my chatroom plans, Blabbermouth.

So much for the surprise.

Well, now that the Town Cryer has let the cat out of the bag...

I'm going to be working up some games and stuff for us to enjoy in the CHATeaux.

Stand by... :)

c-note
10-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Bring it on

Patrick
10-22-2010, 07:49 AM
:mad: Tsk.

:::hands on hips:::

Way to beak off about my chatroom plans, Blabbermouth.

So much for the surprise.

Well, now that the Town Cryer has let the cat out of the bag...

I'm going to be working up some games and stuff for us to enjoy in the CHATeaux.

Stand by... :)

Sorry, I thought it was a known fact here at the row that you were working on the next members chat (but Without Roy because he was touring or something like that). :o

And talking about games, If you have kids who want to learn their notes in a fun way there is something called "Happy Notes" which has some educational games (http://www.happynote.com/music-notes.html).

And if you would like to excuse me now, I need to run from the lynch mob that Elmeaux has send after me...

HEEEELP ! :)

Elmeaux
10-22-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm not sending a lynch mob. I'm going to wait until you're asleep, then sneak in and paint you the colour of Heathcliffe...

:p

Patrick
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
As long as it's not the color of Big Bird ;)
Oh, and did you know (I guess you do since you also live in sesame street) that Big Bird in Holland is called "Pino" and he's not yellow but blue !
(Weird people these Dutchmen :D)