PDA

View Full Version : New Guy: Checking in

FeltFedora
10-21-2010, 05:14 PM
not so sure if this will post as it appears the threads before this were deleted due to a forum error... anyways I was just checking and and wanted to say hello. I will likely be lurking here for sometime as I don't see myself getting through the TMBG DVD's anytime soon. I am having fun though so thats what counts.

Anyways I won't pump any more time into this post cause I may get the same post deleted error.

stantonl
10-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Welcome aboard FeltFedora! Hopefully they've worked out the forum issues and you can now enjoy the interaction.

c-note
10-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the row feltfedora the problem is solved so jump in ask question and enjoy I do

jthomas353
10-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello FeltFedora,

Welcome to Thunder Row. Glad to have you on board. Would tell you how great TMBG is but since you already have it, no need to go there. :D

Enjoy and don't be shy.

John

Elmeaux
10-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Welcome.

Enjoy the lessons. Go at your own speed. I'm somewhere between Lesson 5 and Lesson 6 - I'm diverting my attentions to practising the new scales charts that have come out - I broke a finger trying to make sense of the one with no blue dot on it, however...

line6bassman
10-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Same Here!!

line6bassman

line6bassman
10-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome.

Enjoy the lessons. Go at your own speed. I'm somewhere between Lesson 5 and Lesson 6 - I've diverting my attentions to practising the new scales charts that have come out - I broke a finger trying to make sense of the one with no blue dot on it, however...

Hey! Elmeaux!!

Nice work on the mp3!! Thanks for being a TR Bass Brave!!! Wo!!Ho ho!!! Tomahark toyua!!

line6bassman

Ditto
10-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the row,

I am also pretty new here, so far been pretty cool except for the forum meltdown part

Ditto

FeltFedora
10-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome all... I guess I did not realize there was a forum meltdown. I thought they were just a bit of a mess. Thats good news I guess - sure seems to be a bit of activity on here.

I can't say I have much to offer as I am so new to playing but I'll listen in and hang on for the ride.

Elmeaux
10-21-2010, 07:57 PM
The meltdown was just the culmination of a big whoopsie-daisy that had descended upon the site. Normally, this place is as smooth as Ralph's dark side. :cool:

Elmeaux
10-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey! Elmeaux!!

Nice work on the mp3!! Thanks for being a TR Bass Brave!!! Wo!!Ho ho!!! Tomahark toyua!!

line6bassman

Oh, thankee. Y'know, if we did something like this once a month, we could make an album. Different students on each project and all?

Roy's Renegades...the TMBG Student Album. :cool:

line6bassman
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Oh, thankee. Y'know, if we did something like this once a month, we could make an album. Different students on each project and all?

Roy's Renegades...the TMBG Student Album. :cool:

When I was listening to it, it was alot better than some of the new groups out there now??? But I better not go there.

line6bassman

Greg Jewell
10-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Feltfedora:

Welcome to the "melt-up". No worries, enjoy the lessons, and get to know the fine characters that frequent these ethers...

Greg

SilverFlame46
10-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Hey FeltFedora, welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG. Glad to have you aboard!!!

TobyBass55
10-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Welcome FeltFedora! I'm pretty new here too.

Actually, even the glitch in the site was kind of fun. People were kind of creative in finding ways to communicate with just the titles. I loved the one-liners.

Tobylab55

Patrick
10-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome FeltFedora! I'm pretty new here too.

Welcome FeltFedora

Actually, even the glitch in the site was kind of fun. People were kind of creative in finding ways to communicate with just the titles. I loved the one-liners.

Tobylab55

Yeah, it took me ages to clean-up the mess you guys made :D;)

line6bassman
10-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Blame It On Me!! For wanting the mp3 uploads to work!!

Go ahead, Shoot me, I've been shot at before!!

line6bassman

Patrick
10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I cannot shoot you (David didn't give me my gun yet) but maybe Ralph has an ever better punishment [Evil laughter]wha ha ha [/Evil laughter]

Elmeaux
10-22-2010, 05:48 PM
I was given a bandolier full of whipped cream bombs. And I'm not afraid to use them.

line6bassman
10-22-2010, 09:10 PM
I was given a bandolier full of whipped cream bombs. And I'm not afraid to use them.

Give it your best shot, I'll try to catch them in my mouth, WAY DOWN YONDER, IN NEW ORLEANS!!!

Play that on your bass, and put it up as a MP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, if they try to fix the mp3's where they just play when you click on them we could be down for 2 months?? I'll see if they can fix it!! Why not, I'm on a roll here!!
Let's see what else can I break????

Worse then that, would be I get them to fix it and then you can listen to my playing a lot quicker!! What could be any worse, it would be as bad as RALPH MOON'IN YOU!!!

OK!! PEOPLE!! START BEGGING!!!

line6bassman

c-note
10-22-2010, 09:15 PM
@ elmeaux I like the name roy's renegades @ tobylab I liked the 1 liner's too

Ralph
10-23-2010, 08:05 AM
You can't keep anything around here! I HATE it when people steal the things I liberated from the company fridge. Elmo! Elmo!

Elmeaux
10-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Where's My Whipped Cream?

Kapow!!!!

Check your right eye...

Patrick
10-23-2010, 08:57 AM
You can't keep anything around here! I HATE it when people steal the things I liberated from the company fridge. Elmo! Elmo!

Next time take a magic marker (waterproof) and write "Property of Ralph" on it. That might help.

line6bassman
10-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Now I'm MAD!!! Ralph stole my Whip Cream!! And to think??? I was starting to like this
Moon Head???????????????????????????????????????????

line6bassman

PS. NICE SHOT!!!