PDA

View Full Version : Hi there.

eddiespencer1
03-29-2010, 05:26 PM
I've been dabbling in bass off-and-on for a couple years but haven't had any real instruction or direction to go by so I've never really progressed at all. I've tried some other instructional books in the past (I won't name them here out of respect for the authors) but couldn't really get into them and quickly grew tired of them. I first learned of TMBG in a magazine add and thought I'd check out the site to see what it was all about. After looking over the site and watching some of the sample vids, I thought I'd give it a shot and I'm glad I did. The structure and guidance are exactly what I needed and I'm having a blast, too. My musical interests are pretty broad. I enjoy just about every musical style from heavy metal to r+b to blues to jazz fusion and more. As this site grows and develops, I look forward to developing my skills as a bassist and see where it takes me.:cool:

Lane on Bass
03-30-2010, 08:38 AM
Great to meet you, Eddie. Glad to know you're enjoying the course and finding it useful.

As the community grows, we'll all be able to discuss the course, as well as other aspects of learning.

thunderman
05-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Great to have you on board. You're right, ThunderRow is going to get better and better as folks sign on and contribute content - especially when the chat room opens up and we can start communicating directly with each other. What kind of gear do you have?

redrider0815
05-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Hello Eddie, you wern't in a band called the Cruisers were you?? Just kidding. ;) Welcome to the boards.