PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny Not To Share

jthomas353
11-18-2010, 01:17 PM
This kind of reminds me of an extreme version of Elmeaux doing the Monster Bash for Halloween. Not really bass related but too funny not to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNpH6iyokI

Enjoy,
John

SilverFlame46
11-18-2010, 01:42 PM
I can see it now, Elmeaux joining up with the Screamin Jay Hawkins to perform for us. The skull smoking cigarette and all!!!

Elmeaux
11-18-2010, 06:13 PM
You guys are just beggin for a new video, aintcha?

Coming soon...I'm working on a song...heh heh

c-note
11-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Very funny but nothing tops elmeaux

Elmeaux
11-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Very funny but nothing tops elmeaux

Obviously you've never seen the video of Ralph accidentally rolling down a flight of stairs.

He was showing off for Ashley...and...and...

Down he went!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! His eye was all bugged out!! And...:p...and...<snicker>...the dimple in his chin had turned to an OUTIE!!!

<snork, koff>

Sorry, Ralph...but you have to admit...it was funny. :D:D

To this day, Ashley will deny that she pushed him...

SilverFlame46
11-19-2010, 07:06 AM

Can't wait, we know it is going to be great!!!

TobyBass55
11-19-2010, 07:14 AM

Elmeaux, Can I put in a request? How about "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch"? It is begging to be done on the bass! Would knd of fit for the upcoming season.:cool:

Elmeaux
11-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Well, it's not what I've been practicing, but I'll look it up and have a listen. Sounds more like something for a singer than a bassist. I'll get back to ya. :p

TobyBass55
11-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Well, it's not what I've been practicing, but I'll look it up and have a listen. Sounds more like something for a singer than a bassist. I'll get back to ya. :p

Don't worry about it...........I should reallly look it up myself and work it out! :)
(not sure I'm brave enough to try to do a video though)

We are definitely looking forward to your next video of the song that you like to do. Loved the last one!