PDA

View Full Version : new review from wwwaustindaze.com

Russell K Shores
11-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Russell K Shores–L.S 5: Seven songs in a flurry of jazz, funk, soul and blues tows up this album. Written for his wife, Lola, it’s compilation of old favorites and new compositions that are both uplifting and refreshing. His peers call him “Thor” or “Thunder baby” for his thunderous grooves– and the reason why is reflected quite nicely on this release.
4.5 McRiprock’s
i will be comimg to summer nammthis year ans i would love to meet Roy check it ouy

TLDTR
11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey, Russell -

As far as I know Roy will be attending NAMM this summer and I know he'd love to meet you. Keep me posted on your plans.

FYI the rest of you. NAMM is the semi-annual trade show of the National Association of Music Merchandisers (of which The Learning Dock, LLC is a member) held in L.A. in January and other cities - often Nashville - in June or July. This four-day show is traditionally only open to the public on the last day to give them a chance to see and drool over the newest instruments and gear. To learn more, check out their website www.namm.com (http://www.namm.com).
Ed.

Greg Jewell
11-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Ed:

Is there any way to confirm that NAMM will be open to the public on January 16th, in Anaheim?

Thank you,

Greg