PDA

View Full Version : New C.D Review

Russell K Shores
11-26-2010, 01:30 PM
RUSSELL K. SHORES – L.S 5 www.russellkshores.com
I’m listening to this perfectly mellow and soothing album after three hectic days of going over my grandmother’s house and taking care of her animals while she’s in the hospital being treated for an ulcer. I’m understandably tired and stressed out, but after hearing the beautifully lulling and relaxing smooth jazzy opening notes of the first track “No Stopping” I forget all about my current nerve-wracking situation and get totally caught up in the sumptuously rich, relaxing, and enrapturing gradual tempos and steady, yet subdued beats that bump along at a pleasingly kicked-back rate. Of course, the crisp and professional playing helps matters a whole lot, with funky keyboards, heavy trudging basslines, sturdy drums, and neatly percolating guitars seamlessly blending together to create a sweetly soulful and appealing lowdown groovy sound that’s impossible to either resist or dislike (the instrumental cover of “I Shot the Sheriff” in particular completely smokes in a marvelously easygoing sort of way). An excellent album.

the world accordind to Wawrzyniak , Joe Wawrzyniak Jersey Beat , hope you guys enjoy the review.

debitcred1
12-01-2010, 07:49 PM
he is good! very enjoyable to listen to:)