Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Starting The Band!! Whatca Think??

Nice job on Sultans! For your Footstompin' Music video, we'll be expecting some GFR afro wigs and maybe a pink boa for the drummer!

And you guys should definitely rock some Tom Sawyer. Isn't Rush everybody's style???

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Nice job on Sultans! For your Footstompin' Music video, we'll be expecting some GFR afro wigs and maybe a pink boa for the drummer!

And you guys should definitely rock some Tom Sawyer. Isn't Rush everybody's style???
    Speaking of wigs I had a picture up on the old TR site of the guitar player with a wig and he looked like Hendrix or Santana so that can be done. I will have to find it and put it up on here. It was from a 70 s night get together.
    Last edited by line6bassman; 09-01-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post

Here's the pictures with our guitarist wearing a wig and the lady playing the bass is his
    wife.

OH, and by the way, under neath the green light you will find Line6bassman in his office every Sunday.

Line6bassman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nathan70-1.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	1099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nathen70-2.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	1100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nathen70-8hb.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	1101

Peace and Love!

Nice pix!

- low life -

line sixbassman it;s all good. sounds like you are having a blast . really like the grand funk stuff.keep up with the good jams .may be some blood sweat and tears.what ever it is yual play. just lay it down and have fun with it. i say great for you. rock on
    Let's Play Bass!

No practice this weekend do to the name of this video in La and this might be an old one I can sing. So bring bring back the sunny day are any other than this one so we can continue!!

Line6bassman

Great pics!

Yeah, I'm holed up in Baton Rouge. Need to be out house-hunting, but don't feel like driving around in this mess. A co-worker of mine calls this "baby-making weather."

Default A quicky update.

Here's the next song were going to be working on together and on our own time.
    But really just thought ya'll might like to jam along with a little blues ballad that has a very simple bass line. Man this one sends me to play along with!!!! WOW
    I love simple stuff!!! Simple riffs. If you would like tabs say something?

Line6bassman